Albus Potter And The Three Heart Stones

Albus stood at the window and waved to his dad as the Hogwarts express pulled away from the station. His farther, Harry Potter waved at him while he held the hand of Albus’s sister Lilly. Soon they wear out of sight and Albus closed the window.

Albus Severus Potter was the son of the famous Harry Potter and Ginny Wesley (now Ginny Potter.) He was 11 years old and was travelling to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardly for the first time. His older brother James was in his third year and they wear in Gryffindor house. James had been teasing him all summer about what house he was going to go in. “your going to be in Sliverin” he teased.

“am not!”

“are to!”

Albus sighed and walked down the train looking in each of the compartments. He saw his brother with a couple of other third years, laughing about something. Albus walked past them and into an empty compartment. Albus was nothing like his brother. He was shy and quiet but James was loud and out going. The door of the compartment opened and a blond haired boy came in. “hi Albus” he said.

Albus smiled, revealed to see a familial face “hi

Scorpius”

Scorpius Malfoy was the son of Draco Malfoy. He and Albus wear good friends although non of their parents knew about it. He was going into his first year, same as Albus. “looking forward to Hogwarts?” asked Malfoy.

Albus nodded “yeah”

“my dad brought me some new robes and a wand and I have a new cat” he smiled. He showed Albus a moving picture of him and a small black and white kitten.

“cool cat” he smiled

Malfoy smiled as Rose pushed the door open “hey guys” she closed it again.

Rose had long red hair with a brown tint in it and had green eyes. She was very smart like her mother. Rose sat next to Albus and smiled at Scorpius.

“anything from the trolley dears?” asked the elderly woman who pushed the sweets trolley.

“Everything” said Albus”

A few minuets later the three of them wear gorging themselves with sweets. Albus opened and chocolate frog and ate it before it had chance to hop away. “who did you get?” asked Rose. Albus looked at the card and smiled.

“Harry Potter”

His farther gave him a wave and Albus waved back before he vanished.

“I have Albus Dumbledore” said Malfoy.

“sweet” said Rose eating a liquorish wand.

After a while, she stood up “im going to get in my robes, I suggest you two do the same, we’ll be arriving soon”

She walked out, closing the door behind her.

Albus took out his robes and put them on while Scorpius got his own out.

Soon, the train stopped. Students began to get off the train in their robes. “ Furst years! Furst years come over e’ar” shouted a familure voice. Albus looked up and smiled at the care of magical creatures teacher Hagrid.

Hagrid looked at Albus “hello Albus, how’s your dad?”

“he’s good thanks, he said you can come for Christmas if you want”

“that’s mighty nice of him” smiled Hagrid. “okay now frust come this way!”

Albus looked at all the other children coming off the train and joining them. He saw his brother go off with his girlfriend towards the boats that took them to the castle.

“4 to a boat now, come on hurry up” shouted Hagrid.

Albus climbed into a boat with Scorpius and Rose. The boats began to drift off on the lake. Soon the castle came into sight. Albus’s breath caught as he stared at the huge castle. It was just as his farther had described it. It was just…amazing.

They got off the boats and walked up the stairs to a landing. Neville Long bottom, head of Gryffindor house stood at the top of the stairs. “welcome first years, im professor long bottom.” this earned him a few sniggers but he took it in his stride and ignored them. “through these doors is the grand hall. This is wear you will sit for each meal and this is wear you will be sorted into your houses. Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor witch is my house and Sliverin.” he smiled. “now, lets go in.”

He opened the doors and led them in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? please comment and like!