Chapter 3-What, never seen love before?

"I'm not cut out for this!"Zoella whined."And am I stepping on a SNAKE?!"

"No, that's just a candy cane,"Pewdiepie snickered.
Immediately then he remembered Marzia, his girlfriend.When he had discovered that he wasn't teamed with her, it was hard not to be disappointed.He hoped she was okay.

"I've read the books, but most of the memories of my reading it were spent in the 'shipping' isle,"Zoella frowned.

"Are you referring to your brain as a store?"Felix gave her a pointed look.

"Yeah, a makeup store!"

"A very small makeup store,"Pewdiepie hissed silently.

"HEY!"

Felix looked up,"Oh, I said it out loud.So-ree!"

She shot him a venomous glare."You don't mean it."

"Listen, I think it might be more important to get our stuff from the decorative wooden crescent."

"Really?"

"What?"

"Never mind,"she rolled her eyes, running towards the middle.As the team ran up the hill, a small band of girls were fading from view."Darn!They got first dibs!"

"And if we don't hurry, we're going to get nothing."The dirty blonde haired pair filed into the room with care.They each grabbed a survival backpack and sprinted back out."Hey, not bad for a girly girl."

"Isn't your girlfriend a girly girl?"

"I never said she wasn't."Pewdiepie was leaning across a unusually striped
tree, his look challenging.

"We're not going to get along very well."

"I'll play nice if you will."

"You make it sound like a kid who has a gambling addiction."

"However you think it sounds isn't important.What is important is that we get things done."

"So you want to kill people, then?"

"Quit making assumptions!"

"And you will do the same."

"Fine."

"Let's at least tolerate each other in silence."

Pewdiepie and Zoella walked into a cold forest and saw two figures, or more precisely the blurred outlines of them."Well, we can't go that way,"Felix observed.

"Let's go slightly left, then."

"Sounds good."

They seemed to have been walking through the same colorful stripes for forever until they reached a green clearing with a tainted green pond.There were bright green spearmint tree saplings and what appeared to be as Swiss Roll log lying on its side."Where's the chocolate?!" Zoella stamped her foot, which landed on a dark brown substance.There were pieces in sections, making Felix immediately know what it was.With a smirk, he pulled out the chocolate bar from underneath her.

    "Can I have some?"she pleaded, her voice softening like a little girl who was trying to convince her dad to get her a horse.

    "Fine, but it's your problem that you can't recognize your favorite candy." He reluctantly handed her half of it. Frowning, she bit into the piece.

    "How do you know that?"

    "How could anyone possibly not?"

    Tearing off about a 1/3 of the log, Pewdiepie wrapped it in tin foil and packed it carefully.Nodding, the two headed to the areas forward.The forest once again closed in on them.It made Felix feel as if he were in a maze.If he took one small step, there would be a hole, or something falling from the sky.

    Hearing murmuring, Pewdiepie signaled Zoella to quiet down."Can you get some of the water, Marzia?"A familiar voice beckoned."Please be careful.Felix would kill me if you fell in."

The quiet voice of Pewdiepie's girlfriend filled his ears."First, this whole thing is simulated. Second, isn't that the point of the game? To kill others, Mark?"It was Markiplier, then.

"Felix wouldn't do that to me, and definitely not to you.Now get the water, please."Pewdiepie could no longer take it.He reached out and grabbed Marzia's uniform.A cry of surprise rang out, but as he lifted her into his arms, she had become mellow.

"Felix."Her soft brown eyes met his sky blue ones.

"Marzia."He gave her a soft kiss, then lifted her back up.

Mark and Zoella were staring."What, never seen love before?" Zoella, her arms shaking, pointed to something behind them.

~~~

Author's Note:What, 2 updates in one day?!?I really enjoyed writing this, but I might not come up with the next chapters so steady.I'll try. <333