Chapter 6-Sage advice, truly, Dan

"Mmm- meh mi mo!!!" Dan grumbled
The feminine hand loosened the grip on Dan's mouth and let her left hand fall limp to her side after he attempted to bite it, but the knife remained set on his Adam's apple.

"Who are you?!" DanTDM enunciated each word with a clipped tone.
Athena gripped the log beside her resting place for support. Once she fully regained consciousness, she found herself staring into cold yet somehow forgiving brown eyes. Purpley-pink hair rested over the woman's shoulders; of course, she was iHasCupquake! Athena prepared to lunge for Tiffany's neck, but the way Tiff placed the potentially lethal weapon suggested only harmlessness and curiosity. Dan shared a gaze with Athena. He mouthed,"What are you doing?" Athena shook her head.
"Tiffany, what is your reason for being present here?"Athena pointed at her coolly.

"Oh, well...my teammate kinda died..." Tiffany only realized how dumb that sounded by the time she had uttered every word.

Dan raised an eyebrow," Are you avenging him? Did I sleep-kill him or something?" He paused, processing the preposterous idea,"Man, that would be so cool."

Tiff cleared her throat, averting her eyes and slowly lowering her torture utensil," I wanted to see if you guys were a threat."

"Did your mum ever teach you not to mess with snakes, or else their venom comes out? Heck- even cute little harmless bunnies can bite if someone messes with them."

"Sage advice, truly, Dan," Cupquake smiled sarcastically after her not-completely-sarcastic comment.
Athena chucked the green peppermint log that she had relied on only moments ago into the blazing, deliciously sweet smelling campfire. The night air began to cool, suiting the aroma of toothpaste. What the group missed was the faint, disgusting smell of rotting human carcasses.

----

So brief, I know....sorry about the huuuuuge gap, but hey, at least I'm continuing this wonderfully decadent tale of astonishment :)
My dog wants me to go to sleep, can't resist him, too cute.... Good night

The Sugar Games:A YouTuber Fanfic(Book 1) {CANCELLED} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें