Dinner

"This is very nice Tony, I love it." Ziva said looking around.

"Well, I love you so I works out." Tony smiled and reached across the table to hold Ziva's hand. She smiled and squeezed his hand. She wasn't very used to the sweet things they said to each other, but she was getting better at it.  

"And I you, but if this food makes me sick, I will vomit on you." She said with a sweet smile and tone.

"I would expect nothing else." He said smiling back. "So, you think any of the team know yet?"

She pondered for a moment. "No, but if anyone does it is Gibbs." She smiled. "Or Abby."

"Probably, they're so much alike sometimes it's scary." They shared a laugh. "Is there a time you may want to tell them?" He asked suddenly.

She was shocked to be asked. "Well, I do not know. Perhaps in, say six months?"

"Why then?" He asked confused at the odd date.

"Because then we will have been together for a year and a half, and by then it is hardly dating, no?" Ziva asked. "Then Gibbs may not slap our heads off."

"Alright. Six months." He smiled. All the while they still held tight to each other's hand. Suddenly a devious smile crept across Ziva's face.

"Yes, six months, or when, say, finally, get a ring?"

"You want a ring? I'll get you a ring. The biggest the store has." Tony said with a smile, though he had a serious undertone.

"Hmm, I would rather a small one. What if I were to get pregnant before the ring?" She asked smiling even bigger.

"You- No you want kids and a ring? Alright, how many?" Tony sighed as if exasperated but smiled nonetheless.

"I do not know, say two maybe three, if you are lucky." She returned with a laugh.

"Well, that sounds, doable, as long as you don't kill me when you're in labor." He asked

"I will see what I can do." She said nodding as if it were a tall order.

"You're  food," the waiter said putting the try of food down for dinner.