Sugar

Shit.

"Abby, I am not pregant." Ziva said in disbelief.

"What? Of course you are. Your blood tests prove it. Wait, you didn't know?" Abby asked, suddenly feeling bad for her outburst and outing her to the office,

"Of couse I did not know-"

"I KNEW IT!" Tony yelled suddenly snapping out of it picking up Ziva and spinning her around. McGee stopped staring and began feverishly typing on his computer.

"TONY PUT ME DOWN!" Ziva yelled before going to the trashcan to spit up.

"HA I KNEW IT! You've been throwing up every morning before I wake up. Thats right! I know about that. And God if you haven't been moody as hell."

Ziva glared at him next to the trash can. McGee picked up his desk phone and started dialing a number. A few seconds later, Tony's cell was ringing.

"Dinozo." Tony said happily while he stared at Ziva.

"Boss, Tony is Ziva's emergency number." McGee said terrifyed

"Tony, Ziva-" Gibbs said standing up.

"Oh no Gibbs. You're not going to Debby Down on this. I'm gonna be a dad!" He said clapping his hand and helping Ziva up. "Oh I almost forgot!"

Tony ran to his desk while everyone stared at him with suprise. He unlocked his top drawer and took out a piece of paper. "Ok, ones in pink are girl names, blue are boys. The highlighted ones are my top picks. What ya think?" He asked seriously leaning over Ziva's desk forgetting that her had three pairs of eyes looking at him.

Ziva seemed to become absorbed in his excitement too and forgot about them. "Really, Tony. You would name our daughter Sugar?"

"Well, you know she's gonna be sweet, like you." He said smiling.

"Sugar is a prostitutes name." She said crossing her arms.

"Fair enough. What about that one?" He said pointing at the highlighted one.

"Now that one I like. But what if it is a boy?"

"HEY!" Gibbs suddenly yelled making them all jump. "Elevator. Now."