Blood

They finished the case, surprise the girlfriend did it, so the cases came and went. It had now been a month and a half since the Ziva had gotten food poisoning. The only problem was that she was barely getting better. She was being able to hold down her sickness more, it even got less intense, but every morning she would wake up and empty her stomach. She always did it before Tony woke, but he still knew something was wrong with her. He asked her constantly.

"Are you sure you're okay, Ziva, I mean-"  

"YES, YES I AM SURE I AM OKAY I AM A GROWN WOMAN TONY I KNOW WHEN I AM OKAY, NOW WILL YOU STOP ASKING ME?" She screeched at him drawing the attention of Gibbs and McGee from their reports.

"I was just-"

"Well do not." Ziva snapped. She felt a little bad that she had yelled at him like that, especially in front of everyone, but he could just be so annoying. I shall make it up to him tonight.

"Gibbs, Ziva... Whoa I'm sensing some major hostility here, what did I skip into?" Abby asked as she skipped into the squad room.

"Nothing." Ziva snapped.

"Yeah, sure." Abby said with scarcasm. McGee looked like he just saw his parents fighting, Tony wouldn't look up and Ziva's temper was short. Something happened.

"Are you ready for lunch?" Ziva asked in a much different tone to Abby.

"Almost. I just need yours and Gibbs blood first. So, TO MY LAB!"

"I'm supposed to be in SECNAV." Gibbs said standing trying to make a quick exist.

"Oh no way." She said blocking him. "You got out of it last year, not this time. I'll get yelled at again Gibbs." She pouted and Gibbs rolled his eyes.

"Wait, why do you need our blood?" Ziva asked confused. "And why not McGees or Tony's?"

"Because I already have theirs. And it's drug testing Ziva. Well not just drugs. I also do the basics for health, every woman gets a pregnancy test from it, drug test, how your antibodies are. All that good stuff. Now, to the lab!"

Ziva looked at Gibbs who looked less than pleased with what was going to happen. Nonetheless they both followed her down and gave more than enough blood before getting lunch.