Trashcan

At the office

"I didn't think you were actually gonna do it, though!" Tony yelled as they all walked back into the bullpen. 

"Yes, well neither did I!" She yelled back she leaned on the front of her desk. She had thrown up on Tony in the middle of a crime scene in front of everyone, including her boss and team. And to add the insult to the injury they were sent back first to clean themselves up.

"You could have warned me!" Tony yelled back sitting at his desk. He had on an NCIS sweat suit. Before she could form a comeback the McGee and Gibbs came from the elevator back in the office.

"You feeling any better David?" Gibbs asked going to his desk. Gibbs walked right in front of her, McGee, however, made a large swerve to avoid her.

"Yes Gibbs, thank you. I had some bad sushi this weekend." She explained shooting a glare at Tony.

"Why'd you have sushi?" McGee asked now safely at his desk.

"She needs to eat doesn't she?" Tony snapped.

"Hey, guys." Abby chirped walking into the middle of the bullpen. She had on her classic goth outfit but she had a green thermos in her hands with the lid on. "Wanna know what I made?"

"What is it, Abby?" Ziva asked walking over to her so that the two of them stood in the middle of the room.

"It's an all natural face mask, my Grandma taught me how to make it. You wanna see it?" She asked jumping up and down.

"Why not?" Ziva asked.

The minute Abby took the lid off the sickly smell consumed the room. Ziva, being closet to the fallout, had the worst of it. She sprinted to the trash can near her desk and vomited five times into it. She sat on her knees with her arms wrapped around it. The team stared on in surprised and disgusted. Even Gibbs almost had an emotion.

Once Abby put the lid back on and Ziva stopped dry heaving she looked up with a weak smile to Abby, still holding the trash can in a death grip. "That... Smells really... Nice Abby. But... Perhaps another time, yes?"

"Tony, take her home," Gibbs ordered looking back at the case on his desk. "Then come back. McGee, burn that trash can."