Brains

One Week Later
Her stomach was killing her. It felt like it was knotted and on a roller coaster, and Gibbs driving to the crime scene was not helping. Finally, once they got out of the car and she hurried to a bathroom she felt better. I will kill Tony, I told him they would make me sick! The sushi seemed to be making her very ill. She walked back to the crime scene.

"Ziva, pictures," Gibbs ordered handing her the camera. 

"Yes, Gibbs."

"Hey, you feeling alright?" He asked grabbing her upper hand.

"Yes. I am fine." She shook him off and went to work. She tried to stay away from the body, only using the zoom to take pictures of it.

"Hey, Zi, come take a picture of this!" Tony yelled. He, Ducky and Gibbs stood near the head of the victim.

Oh God, do not throw up do not throw up, aim for Tony. Aim for Tony. "Yes?" She asked shortly.

"This, my dear, his head," Ducky said kneeling down next to a gory mess.

She gulped and slowly kneeled down to take pictures. She looked through the lense only.

"Hey Duck, what is that?" Tony asked. Ziva looked up to see what he was pointing at, something light gray red on the victims head.

"Oh, that is his brain dear-"

"Blergh" Ziva turned sharply and vomited on Tony's pants and shoes.