Rule 12

Gibbs switched on the emergency button, halting the elevator and sending it into darkness. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't fire both of you." 

"Uhhh, you love us?" Tony tried.

"Try again." Gibbs answered.

"You love her?" Tony smiled.

"Damn." Gibbs sighed shaking his head. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Rule 12." Ziva answered.

"I have that for a reason."

"Yeah. Jenny. We know." Tony said. "But that's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna leave Ziva and she won't leave me. Right?"

"Unless it saves one of our life's, I would die first." Ziva answered.

Gibbs stood silent for a second. "How long?"

"A year and three months." Ziva answered.

"When did you move in together?"

"Around nine months ago." Tony answered.

"How far along?" He asked.

"I have no idea." Ziva answered.

"I uh, I think around three months. Give or take a month." Tony answered.

Gibbs gave him a smile that came out more like a smirk. Ziva looked at him confused.

"Well I mean, you've been throwing up a lot and you've been having mood-swings and eating more..." Tony defended.

"You think I am fat?" Ziva asked. Gibbs smirk turned to a smile as he remembered the similar arguments he had with Shannon when she was pregnant.

"No, no, of course not. I like that your eating more-"

"So you think that I am too skinny? Like a log?" Ziva asked.

"It's like a stick." Tony corrected. He immediately regretted it.

"So you do think that I am too skinny? Well maybe I should get fat. Will that make you happy?" Ziva asked crossing her arms. Tony was panicked.

"No no what I'm saying is-"

"So you don't want me fat? Well that is too bad because soon I will ballon out with a baby. Will you leave me when that happens?"

"What no I... I... Gibbs?" Tony asked even more panicked.

Gibbs softly laughed and kissed Ziva's forehead. "If he leaves you, I'll kill him." He said before flipping the elevator on.

"Thank you Gibbs." Ziva said giving him a hug.

"Yeah, uh, thanks. I think." Tony said.

The door opened and they walked out with Gibbs following. Once a they got to the squadroom Gibbs walked between them, slapping both of the on the back of the head. "Don't break anymore of my rules."