Character info

Name: Bone Griffin

Gender:Female

age:17

Likes:drawing, music, hunting, fighting, being alone sometimes, to look up at the stars at night, Scimitar(Howard's husky/wolf dog) and exploring.

dislikes: Howard, being board, Black Arachnidia, Lugnut, Sentinel prime, killing people, Blitzwing(Hothead's) temper, crying, hurting those I care about, and Megatron.

bio: Bone lives on the streets of Detroit, Michigan. Bone doesn't mind having to live on the streets, because of all the trouble in the City. Bone has been known for being a Aggressive vigilante.. And takes it very seriously. Almost every one knows Bone on the news for taking down criminals and saving quite afew people, Bone is very skilled when it comes to fighting back...and as killed only two criminals. The gangs nicknamed Bone, Savage do to her..inhuman abilitys, but their to afraid to say it to her face because last time they ganged up on her they all got taken down with ease. Not only that but the Police are after her because they found out who she really is. Bone found out and ran off again this time, away from civilization and people hiding away in her true form. Bone one day was taken in by some guy who lived in the area in a log cabin. The guy who she soon found out was Howard was a drunk and would abuse Bone giving her new scars every night, Bone was always holding and hidding away the secret that she desperately held in not wanting to kill him. Ever since her 'brother' Jordan left to go in the army things haven't been the same with Bone at all...

personality: fighter, Warrior, loyal, kind, cold, intelligent, aggressive, depressed, calm, dangerous,different, insane, creepy and funny.

species : Human/(to be discovered in story)

looks: Black hair with purple highlights, wears a camp Chevrolet hat,gray jacket,light tan skin, Baggy blue jeans, Scars on upper arm, Shoulder blade, and wolf tattoo on right arm

weapns: Bow and arrows, Katana, Hunting knife.

crush:Blitzwing

(I will post the First Chapter Sooner then you think :D