Sad moments and good times

I yelped backing up into the wall behind me. Scimitar whimpered making a run for it, I was about to followed after him, but before I could even take off. My hoodie was grabbed and I was lifted off the ground, I flattened my ears against my head and closed my eyes.

"Interesting..zhis energy zignal I was tracking, iz coming from Jou." It replied, I opened one eye slowly. It had a light blue face with one red eye and  monocle, then suddenly his face spin around to one that almost looks like a jack-o-lantern, but it was Black, with a ear to ear red, jagged smile, and connected eyes.

"Ooh! Can ve keep zhe cute little kitty? Can Ve?! Can Ve?!" He said laughing hysterically, I opened my other eye looking at him kinda amused, Scimitar growled at the robot and barked. Scimitar didn't look amused at all, he wanted me to be returned back to

It turned around facing Scimitar and positioned his two cannon barrels at my husky/wolf dog friend, and powered them up I unzipped my jacket and fell to the ground landing in a tiger crouch, I stood infront of Scimitar even thought it was freezing out, the cold didn't effect me do to my mutant DNA.

"Move! I'm gonna blast ze pest into piecez!" (Blitzwing/Hothead) said.

"You'll have to go through me first...and there's no motherF***ing way I'm gonna let that happen." I said with a soft growl, swishing my tail from side to side, standing in a defensive position.

As soon as I said that the cannons on his back, blew fire. I closed my eyes focusing on the heat of the fire coming at me. As soon as I felt enough of the intense heat, I opened my now glowing neon green eyes.

I shifted into my dragon form, and covered my wing over my face. Making an invisible Shield form infront of me, causing the fire to hit the shield and not me or Scimitar.
(This is what my dragon form looks like but, my scales are all black, my chest plates and membrane are purple http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/File:Teen_Cynder.jpg )

Once he was done, I shot a blast of blue fire at him. But he managed to duck in time, I attacked again sweeping him of his peds in a split second after he dodged my fire. He fell over and onto... his back, not to mention his..wings?

*wait a minute that Fucker has Wings?!?!?* I thought surprised. Once he recovered from being knocked down by me. He quickly sat up, and shot ice at me. his face now the light blue with the one eye and monocle.

I jumped out of the way, narrowly escaping another shot of ice. I didn't notice his smirked until he shot ice at the ground where I was going to land. I gasped in surprise not expecting it, this time it was I who didn't have time to recover from slipping and landing on my side. He pointed his tank barrels at Scimitar,"Jou move...And ze dog gets it..."He said calmly watching the both of us.

My eyes widen and stopped glowing,"fine you win...what do you want?" I asked sighing in defeat, shifting into my Human/Caracal form." Jou to come vith me." He said simply.

"Fine. But... Just leave Scimitar be." I said looking down. Scimitar whined sadly, pulling his ears back."Scimitar....leave find another home. other then the forest or that Bastard Howard. A lone wolf-dog like you wouldn't last a month with out a pack. leave my bag here, and have a safe journey to your new home my friend..." I said holding back my emotions.

" But let me give you a good-bye gift before you leave... If I may?" I said looking up at the giant robot that was 10-20 feet way from me.
He hesitated but gave a small nod at me, I stood up carefully and skated over to Scimitar, who was looking up at me like, as if a dog that was going to be put to sleep permanently.

I took my bag from him and unzipped the front pocket, pulling out a bright orange collar with a bone pendant, it had his name on the stainless steel metal. I put it around his neck and clipped it into place," I'll miss you..." I said giving a weak smile rubbing his ears one last time before standing up. And looking at him straight in the eyes,"go!" I said in a firm voice, pointing to the forest.

Scimitar whimpered tucking his tail between his legs and slowly walked way until he was between me and the forest, that stretched 15 miles way from the city. I hated to have to tell so I growled at him instead,"GO!" I growled, he took off running but stopped just as he reached the edge of the deep, snowy, forest. He turned around to look at me, almost looking like he was happy. He howled almost like a wolf, I smiled abit shifting into a wolf myself and howled back.

Scimitar turned back heading through the forest in a sprint.

I watched until he disappeared, before shifting back into my human/ Caracal form. I felt something like fabric fall onto my head covering my face. I took it off my head looking up gripping my backpack in one hand...only to see the beige-ish and purple robot that I had lost the fight to.

He picked me up on his giant robotic hand and transformed into a Fighter Jet, I was now in his cockpit." Hold on. To zomething." He said buckling me in the set. I covered my eyes with my hands, hoping that he wouldn't kill us both. His take off was fine, but I could tell he had a lot of trouble trying to fly in a straight line. That's what scared the hell out of me.

"Please don't kill us both. I'm to young to die." I said being sarcastic with my face buried in my hands.

I guess he decided to tease me, because he began to spin in circles in mid-air."AHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! STOP IT IM SO NOT FINDING THIS AMUSING!!!!" I yelled having a death grip on the sit I was sitting in.

I could hear him laughing hysterically," Oopzy! My bad! Hehehehehehe!" I took my hard from the dizzyness," your just lucky I'm not one of those humans that barf after you spinning like that." I said."and I don't think we properly introduced to eachother either." I said as he suddenly stopped laughing,"I'm Blitzwing. Jou are?" Blitzwing asked calmly."Bone Griffin, but you can Just call me Bone." I said with a small smile.

"Zorry about ze spinning...Zat vas Random showing off."Blitzwing said in the same calm voice. I chuckled,"it's ok it was kinda fun anyway-" I was cut off by by the same voice he called Random."Vant to do it again?!?" Random asked, before i could answer him he spun around in mid-flight,"WWWEEEEE!" Random said, I laughed.