Run and hide

The snow crunch as I ran across the white snowy ground.
You might ask yourself...why is she running? Who or what is she running from? Where is she going? Well let me answer your questions..I'm running from Howard. The guy who took me under his wing...but right now it feels like he took me under his fist and feet.
And I have no clue where I'm going, Scimitar my husky/wolf dog friend was leading the way."YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE WITH MY MUTT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!" Howard yelled aiming his rifle at me as I followed Scimitar.

* must keep running*

-BANG!-
I slipped on ice which at one point was the lake, I felt a burning pain in my left shoulder. And heard Howard running our direction, I didn't see Scimitar any where. I felt tears rolling down my cheek...I was scared as hell. When I turned around I saw Howard hovering above me."time for your punishment for running way again Bitch!" Howard said as he kicked me in the ribs, back, Stomach and chest. Howard stopped just to pick me up by the throat to punch me in the face.

Howard formed his hand into a fist,"Say good night freak." Howard said, before Howard could even deliver the final blow.

Scimitars howl broke through the cold winter air. I took this opportunity to kick Howard right were it hurts. He dropped me instantly, I limped away from him and onto the icy bank of the lake where Scimitar was waiting, I weakly smiled at him and rubbed hit head."Let's keep going." I said.

Scimitar licked my my cheek of my tears and had me holding to his collar. Was he lead me way. "We need to find some where to take shelter for tonight.. I'm not sure how long." I'm gonna last with my injury." I said looking up at the full moon and stars." Let the moon light our path, and my husky/wolf dog friend to lead the way." I said with a soft pained smile. Scimitar wagged his tail and lead the way once again.

-------next day------

I awoke to Scimitar sniffing at my bandages wrapped around my shoulder. He licked my face causing me to chuckle,"I'm alive and okay for now." I said opening my neon green eyes.

Scimitar licked my forehead making my hat fall off, revealing my Caracal ears.

Yes im a mutant, I was raised by this Scientists called Rob. But he treated me like his test subject rather then a human. I am also a shapeshifter.

" Come one let's go see if I can whip us something to eat." I said sitting up and crawled out of the hollow tree. I grabbed my backpack, but Scimitar did the unthinkable..he growled at me. And gently nipped at my hand,"Scimitar what are you-" I was cut off by him whimpering like a puppy. Pulling my backpack way from me and walked infront of me with it." Ok then." I said finally understanding what he wanted. He wanted to carry it for me.

-time skip-

I had caught a couple of rodents for me and Scimitar, we ate them. Me now in my fox form layed next to him, Scimitar suddenly stood up nice and talk with his nose in the air growling deeply. Scimitar looked to me and nudged my stomach telling me it was time to go. I got up and hearing what sounded like something landing on the ground, the tree branches shook. and snow Plopped on Scimitars head, I howled in laughter. He looked at me like -..-
he picked me up by the scruff and carryed me to the closest hiding place, which happened to be a mine.

Me and Scimitar hid behind some boulders,"zhis zeems like ze place." Said a vice with a heavy German accent.
I Heard Scimitar let out a loud growl.* oh shit* was the last thing I thought before looking over the side of the boulder me and Scimitar hid behind, I was currently in my Human/Caracal form. As a shadow casted over us both.

-to be continued