Screamer troubles and Icy's Curiosity

(Previously on    
http://www.quotev.com/story/7071990/TFA-Love-of-a-girl-and-Decepticon:

"Vell zhis human iz quite ...powerful."" Who was that?"zhat vas Lord Megatron, leader of all Decepticons.""so this is the 'powerful human'? She looks like a normal weak Human sparkling.""prepare to die, human.""Hahahaha! I knew it was just another normal human.""then what do you call that Starscream?""impossible! Your dead!"""Well then... You must be having a nightmare, a ghost, or perhaps your seeing the truth and you just don't want to admit it. Looks like you learned something new Screamer, I maybe small and normal... But know this....Looks can be deceiving.""Bone is it? Leave Starscream to me for now. Bone are dismissed, you have proved that yourself worthy to stay.""Blitzwing. Make our new guest comfortable, I'll deal with Starscream's idiotic disagreement and actions."

(Icy) walked away with me on his shoulder plates, to a room opening the door and picked me up carefully by the shirt and set me down on my feet," Zhis iz to be jour room. If jou go zomewhere you inform und take one of us Decepticons to go vith jou." (Icy) said looking down at me.

"Sounds good to me.." I said shifting into a dog walking off into My new Room setting it in the corner. I heard (Icy) walk off, I sighed when the door closed I got out a blanket and laid on it falling asleep.

________________3 hours later________

I awoke to someone poking my side, causing me to groan annoyance and giggle shifting into my human form ."Vakey~ Vakey~ Bonezy~.." (Random) said," 30 more minutes..." I said sleepily trying to scoot away, But Random didn't stop poking me. I heard his whole face spin around, and a calm voice speak up. 

"Zen I vont stop."(Icy) said as he continued poking me. I let out a squeak of surprised when he poked me in the stomach. I burst out laughing, he still didn't stop poking me. A small smirk formed on his face plates as he continued to tickle me until I cried and tried to push his giant finger away from me,"o-k, ok. I surrender!" I said breathlessly as I surrendered.

(Icy) stopped and picked me up by the back of my shirt, smirking in victory. I shook my head smiling abit and rolled my eyes," Rolling jour eyes iz disrespectful Bone." (Icy) said setting me in his servo, and gently poked my stomach.

This caused me to laugh and protect my stomach the best I could," H-Hey! Hey! I said, I surrender! I didn't say I :Don't surrender!" I said between laughs,"Vell, as jou know I'm a Decepticon. Und ve don't know ze meaning of surrender."(Icy) explained, as he continued to smirk and poke at my stomach and sides.

"What am I supposed to say? Ich behaupte?" I asked giggling protecting my sides and stomach."Jou know German?"(Icy) questioned as he stopped tickling me," Yes...alittle." I said nodding abit."Interesting,Vat else can jou do?" (Icy) asked," if I told you I'd have to kill you.." I said with an evil grin,"But I can't, the lasting I need is your leader demanding for my head.. On a platter." I said as my evil grin vanished.

"..Good point.."(Icy) said we both jumped in surprise when Megatron's voice echoed through the old abandoned mine, that they had made there base in,"Blitzwing! Where are you?!" Megatron yelled.

Blitzwing set me down on my feet, and without a word..he left, to see what Megatron needed him to do. I sighed looking around my 'headquarters',*Thank goodness! This room is bigger than that no good excuse for a room I had. It always felt as if I was stuffing myself in a small closet.* I thought as I walked over to my backpack and pulled out my hunting knife, as well as a special rock I used for the knife.

After I finished sharpening my hunting knife, I pulled out a Bebe gun and some pellets.  Pulling out a         target and the stand that held it I set it up. I hadn't done this in a while I knew I'd be rusty but I'd catch on quickly.