Strip Tease: All Eyes on Me

Authors Note: Please Comment and Vote

All Rights Reserved

~Enjoy

(O_O) Check out the song "Strip-By Britney Spears" Ooo-LaLaL, take my clothes for an encore and leave the green dollars for the show Strip Tease at the door. Pay me by votes, for I am en eye sore. Mwa, Kisses, Hugges, Give me More!! XD

"Beautiful flowers have thorns; this is the essence of the thing called beauty" Quote by Monochrome Factor

~Prologue: All Eyes On Me

I am the one and only Strip Teaser in the flesh. The one where I creep on the stage, presenting myself with "Ready, Set, and Action,'' on the pole and toss my seductive stringy panties to the fans without a care. Witnessing all the fans surrouning my wake, I immediately shake my hips in a sultry dance but the male body's volumes wanting me. They adore me and their eyes follow my every move as I twist against gravity, the tempo levitatating me with a sultry beat and I swaying along to the fast paced dance song.

Fooling the hearts of many, not allowing my male audience to get me out of their minds. Counting me as their many sins. Wanting me, reaching for me and praising me as they throw green dollar bills as applauses. I a fetching woman who would be dreamt about by guys that happen to pass their time entering a Whoar House to have a glorious time: they shifting in their seats as the lights would bring the spotlight upon me.

With my long hair sashaying, it grazing against my back and curling wildly as if an affect to taunt you. More so, my eyes showing no truth of my purpose, my reasons of why my actions spoke louder than words but to them, the audiance, it didn't matter.

I was there show, their ambitions, there hungry looks seeping through my pores: letting loose to cheat on wives. Not caring of the blame to come in the near future and to see no more of why they should walk out that exit door.

As they have their secrets. So do I and my reason's run deep like the way it sting's as a male stranger impulsively grazes my breasts. My male audience coos at me. They anonymous strangers who would boldly put the green dollar bills on my bare skin, making me feel like their doll where they can toy with like a play thing. I being the only reason who would caress their cheek as I crawled towards them like a purring cat ready to pounce and then to only submit because I needed their money.

Needing their money desperately as I forced a smile, whispering, "Thank you baby,'' upon their ear. Then I would get dirty compliments in the background as I would turn my back on them. Continuing with my provocative dance throughout the beat as I felt the sweat bringing my temperature to hitch and discarding my costume bra.

I am the Strip Teaser, the tease that never wanted to tease anybody because men would only see you as candy. Would try to escort you away with promises and those promises in the end would only be dreams as you close your eyes and fall to slumber. I had so many promises broken way before I joined the stripping business. Yet my life before didn't matter. It was me, myself and I and that's all that mattered because heartache became my friend.

I would hear the shouts, "Come with me babe,'' or "Go, go, work those hips,'' and "If you come with me, I will show you a real good time.''

My own real good time, my own personal life was wasted and...and I...I had nothing left. The Strip Teaser, I in the present am branded as was back then teased tauntingly. The depressing past was when I was fooled, I becoming naïvely charmed and long awaited the one I cherished to be in the center of his world.

The moment I met him, I wanted to give him the chance to slay an innocent heart such as mine and join it together to beat as one. It being called love but back then I didn't register I was tricked of believing he fell head over heels in love with me when he wasn't. I teased, I fooled and finally I realized as he laughed, "I was only kidding, stupid, idiotic whore,'' and I was stripped away from my pride.

What he had done to me. To lead me as titled "Whore,'' "Slut,'' made me petrified. Scarred even but what did it matter afterwards. What was done was done. There are no take backs. No way of changing time and sparing hurt and the damsel in distress.

Don't you know the magnificent knight in shining amour, the hero who attacks on his white steed is only told in fairy tales? Obviously this was no fairy tale. This was real life. This was the wicked world and this was reality and as I taunted my upper section for the onlookers; the public eye. I once again knew deep down already I was their biggest fan. In other words, their secret 'friction in the sheets,' or rather their '7th heaven' dreams because I could see everything, see it all in the depths called eyes of each and every pair...

I knew that this was the only real love I would ever have. Even if it was lust, seduction, or all the X-rated words they play in porn videos. This was the only love I would ever be given. I was the Strip Teaser. I am the person who would brim your fantasies as I flipped my hair over my collarbone. As I breathed in your ears with wittiest behavior and also throwing my leg in a natural lithe dance against the pole. You in response, you my fans would shed their pocket change.

I knew I would forever be on your minds; my gaze lingering under long fan lashes, I forever in your mind even if it was only for a time.