Chapter 6: Shut Up & Kiss Me

Please Read: Graceling is my Girl! She Rocks my world!! If you want my love to show you more. How about you give the love. Tap that vote. The Vote that sends me to Wow (O_O) Graceling and me so fly we set the world for a Ka-Pow. Hey Wattpad fans, don't let this story end. Admitt it, this story is a Strip Tease. Giving you suspense, thrill and a war of driving exctasy!

<<-------------------------------------Vote 4 me,  for I love you please. Just spare your time, and give that V a vote, be my Super-Star!! XD

"Sometimes the greatest tests of our strength are situations that don't seem so obviously dangerous. Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all" –Quote by Vampire Academy in Last Sacrifice

~Graceling's POV~ 

Chapter Six: Shut Up and Kiss Me

That bastard, I couldn't believe the nerve of that guy called Hunter Christen Rogue. Coming up behind me like some damn stalker, a person with evil intent and attempting to do the unexpected. Yet, that explained a lot of things about Hunter's character, explained a lot of things as to why I wanted to strangle him and considering that thought I was becoming somebody I didn't recognize because I never felt the need to be brutally violent.

I would rather pass on, instead go on my merry way and a person I dislike I would ignore their very existence. Because I felt that recognizing an irritating, bothersome person would waste my patience and my time. Time I didn't bother wasting by the likes of those people who felt the need to yell, to scream and too shout but it seemed I was obtaining those traits to the very person called Hunter Christian Rogue and boy...was he a rogue alright.

Hunter grabbing me by behind, locking his hands firmly around my arm and tossing my too the nearest door that came across our way. I half baffled, half angry and truth be told...enticed.

It was those conflicting feelings that made me cock my head and give an inward sigh. I knowing I couldn't have a man such as him because he was too troublesome. To bold, to rebellious and too much of something that attracted me to move towards him and leave fiery kisses down, down to explore and trying to find what I am searching for. I the adventurer and he my valley, my hill...my wanting to go out into the world but in this case go out into the world upon his body.

Yet, even with these weird feelings that aroused up to the surface I pushed them aside as I was tumbled inside a vacant room that was undisturbed and I heard a slam by a closed door from the one and only Hunter in the flesh.

From my first look, there was a rectangular marble table, organized chairs, filled books lined the walls, it had large picture windows and they were tinted. To put this room with a description I would consider this to be a meeting room where they uphold important face-to-face discussions.  

Unexpectedly, I was startled when I felt a skin to skin contact as Hunter reached over to touch me and I intentionally pushed the blazing sensations away. Not questioning my feelings for him right now but instead going towards my attack on him non-flinchingly. Using my fists, I started hitting him, trying to gain some distance between us but it was like trying to thwart against a statue.

What was he, made of rock?

"Stop that Graceling, fighting me is unnecessary. I thought we moved on from that flirtatious stage,'' I heard a laugh in his tone. "You know I already like you and you me, so why don't we go on with the basics.''

Slowly, I stopped and lifted my chin to give him a cold, hated glare. Admittedly, I confess I drank in his features, like a sun setting slowly down the horizon and my eyes lulled down to the black mane of his hair. Concentrating on the way his lips were sculpted, how I imagined the feel of his lips pressed burningly against mine and they now pulled up in a smirk as if a thriller movie.