Another 'Boring' Day

The day after Carlos and I had our date, it was Sunday, and I had nothing to do. Usually, during this time of year, I would probably be outside, doing something active like taking a walk in the cool, early spring air or maybe running a few laps around the tourney field. I decided to go over to the boys' dorm to see what they were doing, but they weren't there. I went over to the girls' dorm and they weren't there either.

I decided to come back a bit later since they were nowhere to be found. I went back about an hour later and I still couldn't find any of them. I started to get worried, so I called/texted all of them about 3 times each and none of them answered.

After this, I began to panic and literally ran to Ben's dorm. I was in too much of a rush to even knock on the door and just burst into the room unannounced. Ben was just sitting on his bed reading as he immediately looked up from his book, extremely startled.

"Trinity, what are you doing, bursting in here like that?!" he asked setting his book down and walking over to me, putting a hand on my shoulder to try and calm me down.

"Where are the V.K's? I've looked everywhere for them and I haven't found any of them! None of them even answered any of my calls or texts! You have to help me!" I said practically yelling at him.

"Okay, easy! It's like your inner beast is coming out!" he said looking at me like I was a wild animal. "Look, I don't know where they are, either, but if I were you, I'd go check at the Carnival Grounds in Mal's tent. Mal's been spending a lot of time there lately. Maybe the rest of them are there, too. I'll come with you if you want."

"Thanks Ben, come on." I said completely calmed down now as we both walked out into the hallway and outside to the Carnival Grounds where Mal's tent was.

------------------------------------------------------------

As we were getting closer to the tent, we saw Jay running past us towards Mal's tent with a genie lamp in his hands.

"Hi, Jay." Ben said warmly as he stopped briefly and turned around to see us.

"Where are you running off to?" I asked as he began to stare at me nervously.

"Oh, uh, hi, guys. Look, I'd really love to chat right now, but I've got to go. Bye!" he said and continued running and ran into Mal's tent and quickly ran back out in the opposite direction. Mal's tent was about a block and a half away from us and not long after we saw Jay, Jordan, the daughter of the Genie, stormed past us angrily with a big frown across her face.

"Hi, Jordan. What's wrong with you?" I asked as she continued walking, but spoke to us as she walked away.

"Some low-life stole my lamp and I have to get it back!" Gee, I wonder what low-life that could be. *cough-cough* Jay! *cough*

Jordan also went directly into Mal's tent. Ben and I could hear her trying to accuse Mal of stealing her lamp all of the way from where Ben and I were!

After a couple of minutes, we finally got up to the tent and since the girls were still arguing, Ben decided to go in first.

"I'll go in first, they could be fighting in there and I don't want you to get hurt." he said as he slowly entered the tent as Jordan stormed back out, not even looking at him. Suddenly, someone put their hands over my eyes and I couldn't see anything.

"Hey, get off me!" I said to the person, angrily as they spoke to me.

"Guess who." the person said and I could already tell who's voice it was.

"Carlos?" I asked playfully and giggled.

"Maybe." he said as he pulled his hands down from my eyes and gave me a big hug from behind. He then started planting little pepper kisses on my neck which was making me blush and giggle a lot.

"Carlos, stop it. You're gonna embarrass me." I chuckled as he stopped and turned me around so that I could face him.

"What? It's not like anyone else is out here." he whined.

"Carlos, where have you been? You know how scared I get when I can't find you or the others for long periods of time." I scolded.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I accidentally stepped on my phone this morning and broke it before I took Dude out for a walk. When I came back to my dorm after walking Dude, Jay gave me a new phone!" he said and showed me the presumably stolen phone.

"Are you sure that that's a 'new' phone, Carlos? I mean, you know that Jay isn't exactly over his whole stealing streak yet, right?" I asked, but before he could answer my question, we both saw a big cloud of purple smoke come from the inside of Mal's tent as he rushed in excitedly to show everyone his 'new' phone.

"Hey guys, Jay got me a new phone!" he said as I walked in after him and looked around to see that suspiciously, everyone, including Ben, had mysteriously disappeared.

"Whoa . . . where . . . how . . . but . . . ?!" I rambled to myself. "Where did everyone go?" I asked him as he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh well. You know them, always getting into trouble of their own. Whether it's on purpose, or by accident." he said and pulled me closer to him by my waist as I giggled once more. "Come on, let's take our first selfie together." he said excitedly.

"Fine." I said and hugged him, rested my head on his shoulder, smiled, and looked up at the camera as he took a selfie of us and posted it with a caption that said -

'ME AND MY G.F. FLYING SOLO. OH WELL, YOLO!'