Cheer Up, Carlos

After I left Carlos and Jay to themselves, I walked back to my dorm by myself until I notice Doug walking towards me.

"Hey, T. What's up? You look happy." he said as I stopped to talk to him.

"Well, it just so happens that now, I'm dating two people at once!" I said excitedly as he looked confused with me.

"Uh, no, Trinity. You're only dating one person, and that's Carlos." he said trying to 'refresh' my memory.

"Uh, no, Doug. I am now officially dating two people, and that's Carlos and Jay." I said as he gasped.

"But, T-Trinity, Jay's dating Audrey, your roommate and Ben's ex-girlfriend." he tried to explain, still confused.

"Well, I was only dating Carlos, but then Jay gave me some kind of cookie and all of the sudden, I started to love him just as much as I loved Carlos." I said as he looked scared and worried.

"Trinity, those were the same love spell cookies that Mal gave Ben before the tourney game! Does Mal know about this?" he asked.

"Yes, but Jay hid her spell book somewhere and he wont give it back to her." I said as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Trinity, you should've known that something was up when he offered you those cookies. People just don't share cookies like that on a daily basis. Especially when they're chocolate chip. No one ever shares chocolate chip cookies without a motive." he said while putting a hand on my shoulder and shaking his head in disbelief. "And you're not at all concerned about this?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." I said, knowing exactly what my decision was.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yup, I'm sure." I reassured him.

"Positive?"

"Uh-Huh!" I said again, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Wow, that cookie must've really screwed up your brain." he said under his breath while running his fingers through his hair. "I-I'm gonna go talk to Mal and see if I can help her and Evie find a different anti-love spell. Besides, Evie and I are lab partners in chemistry class so we'd be used to working with each other on things like this. I'll see you later." he said and quickly walked away.

I wonder why everyone's treating me so differently. I hope that this'll all be over by next week, because if it's not, I just might go crazy!

(Meanwhile, in Mal and Evie's dorm: Mal's P.O.V-) "Carlos, please stop crying." Evie said sitting down on her bed next to Carlos weeping into her pillow.

"Carlos, we've been sitting her for an entire hour listening to you cry your eyes out because you're sad and mad at Jay." I said to him, frustrated. "When are you going to stop?" I asked as he looked up from the pillow and at me.

"D-Do you think that I w-want to be here? Do you think t-that I want to be sitting on Evie's b-b-bed right now crying my eyes out b-because Jay stole Trinity from me?!" he asked angrily, still crying. Dang, I've never seen him this mad and/or sad before.

"Wait, what do you mean he 'stole' Trinity from you?" Evie asked, still sitting on her bed. "Trinity thinks that you two are still dating along with her dating Jay at the same time." she said and thought for a minute, and all of the sudden, gasped. "Wait, are you saying that you want to break up with Trinity?" she asked, but before he could say anything, Doug came into the room.

(Doug's P.O.V-) After talking to Trinity for a split second, I walked over to Evie and Mal's room to see if I could help them with the anti-love spell that they were trying to find. I walked up to the door and opened it to find Evie, Mal, and Carlos apparently talking. However, when I looked at Carlos, his face was completely drained, he had dark circles around his eyes, had dried up tear streaks across his face, and his eyes were blood shot red. Lets just say . . . he looked terrible. Since I didn't want to barge in on their 'discussion', I just subtracted myself from the whole equation.

"Uh, y-yeah, I'm just g-gonna go now. I'll stop by another time. Bye, love you, Evie." I said quickly and left. That was . . . awkward.

(Carlos's P.O.V) After Doug popped his head in and immediately left, we continued our conversation.

"Yeah, Carlos, we've got to talk about this. Are you seriously thinking about ending your relationship with Trinity? After all you've been through?" Mal said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I mean, you know that we could always break the spell, somehow. All we have to do is find that spell book or maybe some other anti-love spell and we can end all of this in a blink of an eye." Evie said.

"I-I know. I just need some t-time to think about it, you know." I sniffled. "I guess if Trinity's happy with someone else, then I can completely understand that. She's probably better off with Jay anyway." I said and slowly began to cry all over again, covering my face in my hands as Evie immediately just embraced me in a hug.

"Ugh! I can't take this anymore! Come on Evie!" Mal shouted and marched to the door.

"W-Where are we going M?" she asked, still hugging me.

"We're going down to the library to find another spell book that has another anti-love spell in it so we can end this nonsense! Come on!" she shouted as Evie stood up and walked over to the door beside her. "Carlos, you can either come with us, stay here and mourn some more, or you can leave and head back to your dorm. I suggest the last one." Mal said as Evie elbowed her in the side at the last part.

"Your pick, Carlos. What do you want to do?" Evie asked calmly and kindly.

"Uh, I think I'll stay here for a sec and then I'll head back to my dorm." I said quietly.

"Okay, just shut the door when you leave, bye." Evie said as she and Mal left the room, shutting the door behind them as I just sat back onto Evie's bed and thought to myself for a few minutes.

'I cannot believe that this is happening to me! I hope that Mal and Evie can find an anti-love spell soon, because if they don't, I'll probably never come out of my room for the rest of the semester!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special shout out to Blackroseprincess815! (Thanks for that funny comment! 'Chocolate chip cookies!') You're super funny! Stay Sweet!