Mourning

7th July 2015

Signe barred her face into Jack chest, tears staining his jumper,mixing with the blood and dripped down on to the floor.

She sobs loudly "J-jack! Please no!" Signe cried out loud. "Please...come back to me, I need you. I love you" She whispered before A Police Officer came and grabbed her arm, gently.

"Please, ma'am we need to move the body, Please get away." The male said calmly.

"No! Don't touch me! Don't touch him!" Signe screamed at the Male.

"Ma'am please move now!"He says with more force in his tone, grabbing Signe's arm with grip this time and pulled her up.

Signe sobbed loudly, her knees weak "Oh God Jack i'm so sorry!" she screamed. The police officer, guided her to the police car and sat her down, Trying to console her.

She started to cry quieter now. She watched threw the window as they put Jack into a body bag. "Jack..." she put her hand up the window and held her breath. "I will always love you."

10th July 2015 4pm

The cold air pierced Signe's cheak's as she walked home from her job at the music store. She left work early,as today was Jack's Funeral.

She opened the apartment door and dropped the key's into the bowl on the table. She turned on the lights.

It was the first time she had been in Jack and Her apartment, since Jack passed. She breathed in and looked around the living room, chuckled at the left over pizza, jack left. She slowly made her way to the bedroom. She looked at his recording equipment, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"God dammit." she whispered, exhaling as she went over to the desk and got out an envelope, Signe looked down at the envelope, labelled jack, and kissed it softly.

10th July 2015 6pm

Signs looked at her self in the mirror, wearing a black dress and black converse shoes. Behind her was Familiar green plushie, She turned around and slowly walked over to Jack's desk, She picked up the soft, neon green coloured plushie and chuckled.

"Hi sam." Signe whispered placing Sam down next to a hat. She then look over at the hat. It was Jack's. She wiped the newly formed tears in her eyes away and put his hat on. "Let's go Jack" she said as if he was there.

10th July 2015 7pm

Signe's mother and father drove to the church, she saw Jack's mother and brother's. She went over and Jack's Mother and brother's hugged her instantly.

"He's gone, My little Jacky. Gone, because some heartless piece of shit killed...kill-" her voice cracks "-killed him..." Jack's mother cried, signe held back her tears and comforted her "I'll be here for you okay. Don't worry." Signe sighed.

10th July 7.30pm

people finished saying there prays and goodbyes to Jack, every-one starting to leave. "Signe. We're about to leave do you want a lift?" Jack's mother asked. Signe shooked her head.

"I'll be fine, i'll walk home, j-just give me moment..." Signe smiled, then looked down to jack's pale body in the Coffin, She stared at him tears again, Signe placed her hand on his cheek and placed a kissed on his lips. Her tear's dropped down on his cheek, then ran down to his neck. She wiped her tears of his face, and wiped the tears that landed on his neck, she felt two hole's on the side off his neck. She looked closely, Signe looked away. "God, Jack what did they do to you..." she cried

"I love you. Please come back." She kissed his cheek, and turned around slowly, to leave.