Fangirling Part 2

Why hello my fellow FANGIRLING bad-a** fam! I'm still alive! Sorry about being in active but I was not feeling the fangirl self of me for a while! But I'm back and as fangirly as you, and I have some new ships you might want to hear about!

My first ship, being my new otp is-
10k and Cassandra from Znation! This two are super cute and them being placed into a zombie apocalypse, makes them Badass like tris and four or katniss and peeta.

Let me give you a run down on what Znation is about(might make you interested!)
~Znation is about a group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse,( much like The Walking Dead for you fans out there!) but this group is escorting a very important men, Murphy, from New York State to a CDC lab in California. Murphy has the antibodies in his blood to make a vaccine. He was injected with a test trial vaccine and was bitten eight times after the injection. The CDC lab in California is the only lab still running that is able to get the vaccine out of Murphy's body. ~
Interesting? I think so! The cast and producers are also super nice, they talk to me on twitter and the man who plays Murphy follows me!
The best fan fic I've read for this ship is, 10k and Cassandra by @littledreamer636. Follow and like her books!

I also ship Bethyl and Glaggie from The Walking dead! (That's a very common show so I'm not going to describe it)

Ok so those are my new ships. hope you enjoy them!
If you already watch Znation, please comment!