Chapter 6

AN: Hey guys, I have finals this upcoming week, so I might not be able to update until Friday. I'm going on a trip for two weeks, so I might not be able to update. I could probably upload a couple of chapters before I'm on my way. I'll try to update as often as possible! You guys are basically my priority now! XD Thank you for voting or leaving comments. I'm happy you guys like my shitty writing! I'm going to start writing an EreMin (Armin x Eren AOT/SNK) fan fiction, but it won't affect this story's updates.
I'm also contemplating on writing smut for this story, but I don't know. What do you guys think? XD

"Why the hell would you make the wedding on a Monday?" Yuu scolded Guren while getting ready for his rendezvous with Mika. He wouldn't necessarily call it a "date" since Mika just asked to hangout around town. There wasn't much to do in town, but there was a nice restaurant that served the best Italian food with the most exquisite chicken lasagna. Yuu never left his home since every time he revealed his face to the public, he'd have people bow down to him or crowd him with questions or ask for pictures. It annoyed the living shit out of him for he wasn't used to that kind of attention. "Damn it! Why can't I tie a tie?" Yuu questioned in aggravation while Guren took a glance at his son, shaking his head.
     "Well isn't Mikaela just the luckiest boy in the world?" Guren teased under his breath. "Krul wanted a Monday wedding, so deal with it." Yuu rolled his eyes and tightened a knot around his neck with his tie hoping he could block his airway. "Hey now, you don't want to leave Mika hanging like that with females out on the loose, do you? I mean you don't even know if he's–"
     "Okay! I get it," Yuu exploded.
     "Calm down, kid," Guren replied while patting Yuu on the head for moral support.
     "What time is it?" Yuu asked, ignoring Guren's insensitive reaction.
     "A quarter past 2," he replied while looking down at his golden wrist watch.
     "Shit! I'm late," Yuu hollered, sprinting out of the door, forgetting his thick, black coat. Yuu exit out the door as the door shut with a strident sound. Guren smirked, facing his watch again.
     "1:52," he corrected himself.

     Yuu threw himself on top of a park bench, panting, grasping for air rapidly. Yuu took his long sleeve and brushed it on his sweaty forehead. Mika probably left already. Yuu looked around, seeking a person with a watch. He spotted a women with a watch on her wrist then got up from the bench and jogged up to her, tapping her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but could you tell me the time please?" Yuu asked forgetting his identity. Shit.
     "Oh, your majesty!" The women exclaimed, bowing down nearly kissing Yuu's feet. The women's actions drew attention. Everyone crowded around Yuu, some bowing down, some trying to sneak pictures, or ask him about his maybe bisexual, vampire fiancé.
     "I, um," Yuu stuttered, holding his hands up in the air for he had no clue what to do next until suddenly, Yuu felt someone grab him from the back of the collar of his white, button up shirt. He turned and saw Mika dragging him out of desperate crowd of fans. Mika was walking awfully quick, and his grip on his collar was getting more firm by the second until Mika released the grasp he had on Yuu.
     "Was that necessary?" Yuu asked, rubbing his neck since Mika was nearly chocking him.
     "Well I didn't think you wanted to be drowned by random people," Mika laughed laying a hand on Yuu's head, ruining his hair. Why does everyone do that? "Besides, that wouldn't have happened if you weren't so early."
     "Early?! I was late, and..and you were even more late!" Yuu replied looking at the puzzled look on Mika's face. Mika shoved his wrist watch in Yuu's face as he gripped Mika's wrist, analyzing the time, 2:06. They were set to meet at 2 o'clock sharp. "That bastard," Yuu grumbled smacking his forehead.
Mika let out a soft chuckle while Yuu sighed then forcing a tiny smile on his face. "Come on, I know this great Italian restaurant," Yuu announced while Mika hesitantly agreed.

~•~

     "I'll have the lasagna too," Yuu ordered. "What about you, Mika?"
     "Oh, I didn't bring any money," Mika lied.
     "Well don't be ridiculous. I'll pay for you and–"
     "I'm not hungry!" Mika interrupted as the waitress walked away with raised eyebrows.
     "Yuu-Chan," Mika sighed.
     "Mhm?" Yuu replied shoving garlic bread down his throat.
     "Remember when I refused to eat your curry?" Mika replied putting his elbows on the table while clasping his hands.
     "Yes."
     "I—I mean, vampires can't digest food," Mika blurted out.
     "Aw, crap," Yuu huffed. "God, this is the worst choice for a date," Yuu burst out while slumping down in his chair, jerking his head back with his eyes closing, slapping his forehead once again.
     "Date, huh?" Mika confirmed crossing his arms leaning back, relaxing on his chair. Yuu was paralyzed. He didn't have the audacity to move from his position but widened his eyes in disbelief. He slowly picked up his head and stared at Mika picking at his white gloves.
     "I–" Yuu started.
     "Chicken lasagna with a cheese cake?" the waitress from before handed Yuu's food as she disappeared after she set the plates down. Yuu starred down at his steaming lasagna, wanting to devour it but not in front of Mika.
     "Why didn't you tell me before?" Yuu asked. Mika took a long pause before answering his question.
     "I don't know. You just seemed excited to come here," Mika answered with a sly smile. Yuu smiled back at Mika's generosity while he got up from the table and pulled Mika out of the restaurant by his wrist. 

     "Do you have it all set up, Mahiru?" Kureto asked looking over her shoulder at the large, bright screen before her.
     "Yes, I do," Mahiru replied, pressing the final button.
     "Perfect," Kureto snickered. "We will soon be able to control every seraph in this area," Kureto promised with a devious smile on his face as his fucked up eyebrows became less furrow than before.

AN: DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE RECENT EPISODE BECAUSE IM CRYING MIKAYUU