Chapter 9

AN: Surprise! Haha. I guess I'll be updating more frequently than I thought oops. I kind of felt insecure about my beginning chapters because I felt like I made Mika too ooc (out of character) so I'm sorry :( Anyways, here ya go! I hope you guys like this chapter! Your comments made me so happy, so I decided to repay you cinnamon rolls with another chapter. Thank you so much for the feedback. I love all of this so much. Don't forget to vote and comment please. Give me any feedback, and if you don't like something, tell me, so I can't fix it or something ya know. Anyways, did you guys see the season finale of ons? DID YOU GUYS SEE THE CHAPTER 41 MAMGA SPOILERS BECAUSE IM SCREAMING.  Anyways, here's a little teasing Mika for ya ;)

     "Wait, wedding rehearsals are traditionally supposed to be the day before the wedding. You did know that, right?" Yuu bellowed, ruffling his bed head. "And can someone get me a stylist, please?" Yuu pleaded in frustration when a maid agreed to get him one from a distance.
     "Really? Oh. Well, Krul–"
     "Krul wants this, Krul wants that. You should know this, father. You were married once."
     "Shut up, kid," Guren scolded Yuu. "Let's just do it her way."
     "Yeah, then next we'll try sucking people's blood!" Yuu hollered enthusiastically. Guren scoffed and trotted out of Yuu's room.

~•~

     Everyone was gathered around the table wearing the finest clothing they could find in their closets. Only the people closest to Mikaela and Yuichiro attended the rehearsal dinner. The vampires and humans were sitting in opposite directions of the table with both parties awkwardly munching on the food on their plates and not daring to look up at one another. The table was long and rectangular, covered with a long cerulean table cloth. Mika and Yuu were sitting on the opposite ends of the table, accepting that this was the most awkward situation they have ever been in, coming before their first meeting. Yuu gazed up at Mika, and found him already looking into Yuu's wide, green eyes. Mika mouthed words that seemed like 'awkward', and Yuu nodded in agreement.
     Yuu rubbed his temples, and let out a groan. He put pressure on his temples, hoping that it'll make the grand ache go away. He roughly got up from his seat, and while doing so, forced his chair to fall back to the floor. He gripped the table before him, tugged on the table cloth, and pulled it near him following the plates on it until Guren took ahold of his wrists and held them up to his face.
     "The aspirin's in the closet inside the kitchen," Guren whispered, acknowledging his son's headache. Yuu would have these frequent, odd headaches that doctors can't even figure out on their own. Yuu dragged himself out of the room and left the guests puzzled and concerned, especially Mikaela. He shot up from his seating position, but was quickly motioned to sit back down by Guren as he stared at him, feeling obligated to not obey his demand but quickly sat back down.
Ahem. "Uh-who wants cake?" Mika asked nervously with a false smile.

~•~

     Sweat droplets slid down Yuu's face, and his breathing slightly fainted. His feet were still dragging across the hardwood floor as he didn't have the energy to approach the kitchen door any faster. He pushed the door, and it swung open, hitting the wall next to it. The first instinct Yuu had was to grab the nearest water jug. As he lifted the large jug with the remaining strength he had, he drastically chugged it. Before even drinking it half way, he paused for air, and without realizing it, the water poured out of the jug onto him. A loud thump followed as he collapsed on the wet floor as the jug hit his head while Yuu groaned. The clumsy boy was soaked from chest to toe. "Could this day get any worse?" Yuu sighed, picking himself up carefully from the moist floor. From a distance, Yuu heard muffled moans as he scanned the room, searching for the strange noises. Finally, he stood in front of the closet and pressed his ear against the door.
     "Ah, Yoichi, please," a familiar voice moaned through the door. "Stop teasing me."
     "Yoichi? What the hell," Yuu whispered, turning the knob to reveal Yoichi on top of a shirtless Kimizuki, gripping onto his junk. As paralyzed and shocked as Yuu was, his headache overpowered him.
     "What the hell, Ichinose!?" Kimizuki yelled, slightly pushing Yoichi off of him. He grabbed the collar of Yuu's shirt and pulled him closer to his face. Anger raging inside of him, Kimizuki jerked his fist back, and before he could put all his might to Yuu's face, Yoichi got in between them and pushed them apart.
     "I'm sorry, Prince Ichinose. That was very inappropriate of us. It won't happen again," Yoichi apologized with a sincere smile. Yoichi was just one of those people you couldn't stay furious at forever.
     "It's fine, okay," Yuichiro panted. "Just get me some aspirin, Kimizuki, dammit," Yuu demanded, holding his hand to his eyes.
     "Heh, and why should I?" Kimizuki retorted, crossing his arms.
     "I'm sorry. Weren't you just bottom?!" Yuu boasted. Kimizuki won every argument that went on between the two, and that was because Yuu lacked good comebacks or strength at that matter. Kimizuki clenched his teeth, and tossed him the aspirin. Yuu exit the room, forming a peace sign with his fingers before slamming the door behind him. He took two pills and drank the remaining water in the jug. He let out a huge sigh and waited for the medication to kick in. 
     Mikaela came bursting through the doors and kneeled down next to Yuu. "Hey, are you okay?" Mika asked.
     "Yeah, I'm fine. I just get these strong-ass headaches. And it's weird because they happen all the time," Yuu complained, adding pressure to his temples.
     "Is it stress?"
     "I don't know. Maybe," Yuu sighed.
     "Yuu-Chan, you're wet," Mika bluntly announced. "Why?"
     "Long story."
     "Let me guess, your clumsiness got the best of you," Yuu gave Mika a frown as Mika let out a soft laugh and ruffled Yuu's hair.
     A loud bang was heard on the other side of the closet door.
     "Uh, what was-" another bang was heard only this time, it was followed by moaning.
     "HARDER!" Kimizuki yelled, banging the floor multiple times. Yuu and Mika sat there silently Yuu felt a burning sensation in his cheeks as he turned his head down. It felt awkward hearing Yoichi and Kimizuki get on it when he was right next to Mika.
     "We should probably go back," Mika suggested. "Give these two fellas some space." This was when Mika noticed how flustered Yuu was. "You're blushing," Mika jested, slowly, caressing Yuu's cheek with his hand, causing his redness to deepen.
     "No, I'm not," Yuu exclaimed, not daring to make eye contact with the tempting blond.
     "If you say so, Yuu-Chan," Mika whispered into Yuu's neck. Yuu felt the softness of Mika's lips rub against his bare neck. "Finally you didn't overuse your cologne," Mika added, placing his thumb on Yuu's lip and gliding it along his mouth.
     "Mika!" Yuu exasperated, brushing Mika's hand off his face. Mika chuckled in result and placed a hand on Yuu's upper thigh.
     "I'm just teasing Yuu," Mika cackled. He shifted his hand inward to Yuu's inner thigh and his grasp grew tighter. "Or am I?" he whispered, kissing Yuu on cheek then guffawed. "This is hilarious. You're so cute when you're flustered," Mika almost breathless, continued his laughter until he saw Yuu's angered expression. "God, I wouldn't mind being with you forever," Mika marveled, admiring Yuu. "Come on, let's go back." Mika stood up. He held out his hand for Yuu, but quickly slapped it away.
     "You're an ass," Yuu mumbled. Mika smiled, and they walked back together.
~•~
     "Took you guys long enough!" Guren nagged. "The party's over."
By the looks of it, it didn't even feel like a party. The only remaining people were Krul, Ferid, and Guren.
     "Why do you guys always have fun without us?" Ferid pouted, patting Mika on the head. Mika glared at him and then glanced back over at Guren.
     "He's right. You guys shouldn't run off when you have a house full of guests waiting to see you two together! You guys are getting married in two weeks for God's sake," Guren proclaimed.
     Yuu let out a soft laugh. In just two weeks, he'll be marrying Mikaela Hyakuya. He'll be living the rest of his life with him. With Mikaela Hyakuya. In just two weeks. He'll be living the rest of his life with him. Mikaela Hyakuya.

In just two weeks

He'll be marrying

Living with

Mikaela Hyakuya

Why is it that–

I can't seem to breathe?

AN: Yes, I ship KimiYoi. It's so cute! But Mika is such a tease.
And aww, poor Yuu with his wedding  jitters :(
Yuu's headaches will come into play soon, so stay tuned fellas, and goodnight, America!