Chapter 18

"Prince Hyakuya?" Yoichi requested.

"Yes?" Both Mika and Yuichiro responded simultaneously before exchanging flustered glares at each other.

The couple have barley been married for less than a week, yet they still act like hopeless high school romantics. They weren't quite used to sharing the same last name, and Yuu wasn't used to being referred to as 'Prince Hyakuya', but the name was like pleasant music to his ears.

And besides, Hyakya was a difficult name to make fun of. There was a time where his surname, Ichinose, was a laughable name to his so called "friends". When Mitsuba was first introduced to Yuu, she swore she heard 'Your Itchy Nose' instead of 'Yuichiro Ichinose'. This misheard mistake was a vulnerable target his taunting friends could use against him, but there wasn't any way Mitsuba would let this slip out of her fingers. Once she met Shinoa, they bonded over Yuu's stubbornness and recalled every humiliating moment that ended with Yuu kicking them out of his home.

Hyakuya. What a delightful name. Why does that name sound so–

"Answer when he's talking to you,
punk," Kimizuki growled as he slammed his bare hands together, causing a loud awakening from Yuu.

"Don't scare me, you piece of shit!" Yuu hollered in aggravation as he stood up from his chair, leaning oddly close to Kimizuki's petrifying expression; the expression he always wears when Yuu pisses him off. His usual creased pink eyebrows, the normal clenched teeth, revealing the dazzling whiteness of his teeth, so white Yuu could probably see his weary reflection, and of course, the intensifying burning passion of fire growing in his eyes. "Fetch me some water, would you?," Yuu demanded as he waved the man away. "What did you want to tell me, Yoichi?"

"Oh! Right! Our majesty wanted me to deliver an important message to you!" Yoichi replied enthusiastically while Yuu raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well? What is it!?" Yuu excitedly questioned as he pumped his fits out in front of him.

"He told me to tell you that! He will not allow you to get a demon weapon" Yoichi responded as his high-pitched voice lowered down in disappointment after he reached the climax of the message. As astonished as Yuu was, he sat back down in his seat without a single sound escaping his mouth. He eyed the table arrangement before him and started to clench the arms of the chair. Still not a single sound or word was heard out of him.

"Yuu-Chan?" Mikaela questioned, worried about his lover.

"What the hell!" Yuu hollered from the top of his lungs as he made a run for it up the stairs while Kimizuki arrived then announced the ice cold water he brought for Yuu. He sprinted past Kimizuki as the trio proceeded to follow him up to Guren's office. The raged boy barged into his father's office without a knock of consent and roughly caught his breathe before his rant.

"Let me posses a demon weapon!" Yuu begged hopelessly on his knees as he buried his face in his thighs. The crowd was expecting an excruciating back-to-back argument from the two, but of course, they were all too quick to judge.

"And this is why I think you're not ready," Guren sighed as he turned his back to everyone in his desk chair.

He wasn't wrong; Yuu wasn't emotionally stable enough to handle the demonic power that is a demon. All the dominant traits Yuu carried and not a single one indicated that he's ready for a challenge so complex.

Possessing a demon weapon gives great power to it's wielder, but chances of one obtaining such a weapon is slim for the process's difficulty is wicked. There's many weapons one can chose from, and once they lay a hand on a weapon of their choice, it knocks the daylights out of them until their met with their troubling past, insecurities, anyway that'll leave you vulnerable and helpless. Which is why, the task is difficult. No one knows what the horrifying demon will use against a person, nor does the person know if they can handle what the demon throws at them. These demon's goal are to let the emotions get the best of one, to let their soft vulnerability awaken and take the place of their dominance. Once it has, they find the perfect change to permanently posses, take over their body, and there is no turning back.