Chapter 3. How He Enslaved Me Further

How he enslaved me further...

"Love letter?!"

"Yep, you heard right. I heard Macy loves romantic things, love letters included. So! I need you to make me one of those cheesy stuffs."

Macy was just one of those beautiful and popular girls in school whom boys were after. Blake was just one of them. Sadly. I hoped he'll notice me instead of that Macy.

"But why me? I mean, I'm not the one who's going to woo her..."

"Did you just ask that?" He gave me one of those incredulous looks again. "Besides, Venice, you're a girl. You know more what girls want to read in their love letters. Plus! You have such nice poetic words that if you want to, you can make girls swoon."

"Did you just say that?" I couldn't keep myself from squealing inside. My master just complimented me.

He laughed. "What?"

"Nothing. Okay, I'll make the letter. When are you going to need them?" I asked finally agreeing to what he wants. Crazy, I know.

"Asap. Ok, gotta go. Soccer practice. Bye, my slave. Do well." He said and left me still dazed at how he complimented my words: nice, poetic. Hmmmm~

🌺Chapter 3.

I felt bad the way I behaved last night. I was so cruel, wasn't I? As a best friend, I should be happy for him. It's just the selfish me overtook and acted inappropriately. Ahhh. I was such a bad best friend.

"Hey, Blake!" I called onto him. He was on his way for lunch.

"What?" He was clearly annoyed.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry. Really," I said tying to give him my puppy eyes.

"Sorry for what, Ven?" He wasn't even looking at me.

"Oh come on." Must he make this hard for me? "I was very rude last night. I was supposed to listen to you about your day as always and I failed to do so. I've been a baaaaad best friend. Accept my sorry?" I asked sweetly. Okay so yes, I can't resist him. I'll go nuts if he's not speaking to me a day.

I knew he can't resist my charms too. He slid a sideways glance and then put an arm around me squeezing me to him.

"You better not do that again next time," he said narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

"So I'm forgiven?" I asked.

"Obviously," he said.

"Wow, you're too easy, Henderson. While you're at it, buy me lunch too, okay?" I said taking the opportunity. I figured I still had the upper hand here. During those 7 years, I was spoiled by him. He'd give me anything I want and do everything for me as long as it's within his capability. Shocking, right?

"Okay, anything for you today, Ms. Best Friend," he complied. And there went cue: Ouch.

I scoffed to myself. I may be the luckiest one being spoiled by him but I got the worst luck by being best friend-zoned anyway. Ugh, fine...I'll stop complaining.

So since he's buying me lunch, I ordered lots of foods for him to pay. Just taking advantage of his generosity. He didn't seem to mind paying anyway.

"Are you sure you're able to eat all that? Because you're going to have to pay me if you don't," he warned once we settled on a vacant table.

"Don't you trust me? Besides, I need a lot of energy..." I said starting to dig in. I had to eat this all up or I'll be paying him in the end. "Semi-finals is next week. Don't miss it." I said referring to our nationals match. And we'd made it to the semi-finals already.