02: snobby

Jimin groaned internally as he took a bite out of his sandwich. Yoongi had walked into the cafeteria and he was less than pleased.

"What?" Jin asked, then looked back to see what Jimin was staring at.

"No! Hyung!" Jimin slapped the elders broad shoulder. "Don't look at him!" He whisper-shouted, but it was too late.

Yoongi's eyes had found Jimin's and he smiled widely before joining them at their table.

"Thanks a lot Jin Hyung..." Jimin muttered and combed his hair with his hand as he sighed looking down.

"Hello Jimin, how are you feeling?" Yoongi asked. "Does your butt still hurt?"

Yoongi snickered and Jin looked away hiding his face.

"No! That was days ago... Where are your friends?" Jimin started to blush.

"Aww, but I wanted to be in your presence longer. Maybe your wealth will rub off on me?" Yoongi joked and Jimin scoffed before licking his lips.

Jimin said nothing for awhile and Jin ate his lunch quietly not minding the awkward atmosphere.

Yoongi raised a brow staring at Jimin. He always had perfect posture and it kind of bugged him.

It seemed as if he look down on everyone, and he did.

Jimin held it in, but he really wanted to tell Yoongi how disorganized he looked. His tie was crooked and his buttons were mismatched. His hair was a mess.

Jimin was getting hives just by looking at his appearance.

"You're such a snobby brat Jimin.." Yoongi says suddenly as he stood up from the table. He leaned over the table causing Jimin's eyes to widen in shock as their foreheads almost touched. "..I like that," he says and walks off leaving and taking Jimin's green apple with him.

But Jimin was too flustered to notice.

Jimin tries to calm his nerves and Seokjin looks over at Jimin with a teasing expression.

"What- just happened?" Jin asked with a smile. He didn't know Jimin got an admirer already. It's only been three days into the new school year.

Jimin held his cheeks. "What's wrong with me? I-" Jin saw the way Jimin was struggling with his words and smirked.

"Jimin...um. I have to tell you something.." Jin tried his best to hold in his laughter.

Jimin was as straight as a ruler, but these days, they make them bendable.

Jin opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. He was going to tell him about Yoongi being gay, but then decides to let him find out on his own because it's fun that way.

"Jin hyung...why did he- I don't get him! Why can't he just stay away from me?"

"I don't know, you're a cute kid, Jimin. Maybe it's hard for him to resist." Jin chuckles before stuffing his face with his delicious homemade salad.

"Huh? What do you mean?!" Jimin says confused. "He probably only wants to be friends because of my money..." Jimin says sadly, but the thought angered him a bit.

Jin swallows his food. He knows what Jimin is getting at and gets worried.

"Jimin, it was.....like...5-6 times it happened. Not everyone is like that. And I don't think Yoongi even cares." Jin sighed.

If Jimin weren't so gullible back then, he'd make friends with the right people. But he was too naïve.

They would always steal from him or his parents and then the blame would go to Jimin.

Jimin stopped making friends now. His only friend being Jin since their families are good friends and they've known each other since they were babies.

"And, I don't think it's friends Yoongi wants to be......" Jin curled his lips and stared at Jimin.

Jimin's brows furrowed. "Then what does he want? Am I fun to mess with or something?"

Jin took a deep breath cursing under it lowly. "Yes, Jimin. You are."

____________________
short chapter, but I'll update this again v shortly (: