05: can you kiss me again?

"So what's up?" Yoongi asked a star struck Jimin.

Yoongi was now fully clothed in his uniform. This time the buttons weren't mismatched, but his tie tying game was weak.

A normal person wouldn't keep continuously staring at the tragic mess around Yoongi's neck, but Jimin did, like it was a spider on a wall.

He tried to ignore it though. He shook his head.

"I want to know why you keep messing with me... Do I look weak to you? Am I an easy target?" Yoongi looked directly into Jimin's eyes and frowned.

"Jiminie..." Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder. He came closer to Jimin until Jimin's back was against the lockers.

He heard the last of the noises from students leaving the room and everything fell silent as the door closed. Perfect.

Jimin started to get nervous. "Jimin, I'm only messing with you, because..."

...Because he didn't like the way Jimin looked at him. He felt like trash. No one has ever ever looked at him like trash. He wanted to make Jimin equally filthy.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's face and closed his eyes before forcing his lips on Jimin's.

Jimin's eyes blew wide open and fisted at the elders jacket pushing him away, but as Yoongi's lips moved against his, he grew weaker against him.

His soft lips were cascading his. Yoongi's hand moved toward Jimin's a.ss and grabbed it making the younger yelp almost in pleasure.

Jimin felt this weird sensation start to spread all over his body starting from his unmentionables as Yoongi's leg rubbed at his crotch in between Jimin's legs.

Yoongi slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth and something about this action made Jimin come to his senses.

I'm kissing a boy.

With force, he pushed Yoongi off of him. He leaned against the lockers for support.

Yoongi wiped the corners of his mouth smirking at how red he made Jimin.

Yoongi never encountered someone as snooty as Jimin before, and he couldn't help but be interested in him.

He didn't care about what Jimin had or will have. Money, power, status. He only cared about Jimin- how people like Jimin work on the inside.

It's a dangerous game that Yoongi liked to play and he was good at it.

"Wh- why... Why did you, do that?" Jimin struggled to find the words that were right in front of him jumbled up like a puzzle. He was completely wound up, but stuck unable to function.

"Yoongi..." Jimin almost wanted to cry. It was his first kiss and it was with a guy.

Yoongi stood straight up and kept his eyes on Jimin. He saw the younger's eyes start to water and bit his lip.

Yoongi felt bad at first, but also felt relief that he didn't do what Hoseok did, only a little. He's glad he didn't like it. It was meant as revenge.

Jimin was also much more innocent than Hoseok, so he couldn't compare the two, not by a long shot.

The odds of Jimin actually accepting the kiss...were slim to none, perhaps even in the negative.