07: avoiding

Jimin skipped his gym class the following week unable to face Yoongi after his strange impulses.

When he walked through the front door the house was quite as usual. His parents were almost never home, so this was no surprise to him.

From the kitchen he saw his younger brother appear and he grimaced. He ran to the older and attacked him in a hug.

Jimin groaned. The boy released him and smiled up at his big brother. He waved.

"Um, did you finish your homework?" Jimin asked not knowing what to say. He didn't really know his brother. They didn't know each other. Their parents kept them busy ultimately keeping one away from the other.

It was a bit awkward too. Especially because Jimin's brother is deaf and he couldn't understand him.

He nods fast after looking closely at his older brothers lips. "Okay.." Jimin was about to leave, but the sound of glass breaking was heard from the kitchen.

Usually Jimin wouldn't care, but today at this hour, the chef wasn't suppose to be here.

Jimin peaked from around the corner and saw her again. The girl that came into his room last week to make his bed.

She was nervously sweeping up the mess with a dustpan, whispering curses when Jimin coughs gaining her attention.

"Uh, I'm sorry!" She yelled. She stood to her feet and bowed. "It was an accident! Please don't fire me, I need this job!" She kept bowing making Jimin feel bad because he barely cared.

"Stop, it's okay," he assured her. Her expression relaxed a bit.

"Thank you.." She released a shaky breath, but held in her tears. Jimin's brother's eyes widened at the mess and ran over to the girl who had blood dripping from her fingers.

He grabs her her hands making her look. "Oh my gosh, I didn't notice!" She ran over to the sink to wash it off.

Jimin raised his brow wondering why she was here in the first place. Jihyun, his brother, helped her bandage up her wounds as he watched leaned against the countertop.

"Thanks Jihyun," she said as she puts her fingertips to her chin then then down, palm facing up. Jihoon smiles and does the same, leaving Jimin confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked with arms crossed and she faced him.

"I'm thanking him...sorry. I should go." She stands up.

"May I ask why you were here?"

"Hmm?" She hums not understanding for a second. "Oh, I'm Jihyun's tutor. He was hungry and kept begging me to make him something and no one was working in the kitchen so he just kept begging."

She covered her mouth to where Jihyun wouldn't be able to read her lips. Jimin was surprised.

"You can understand him?" He asked impressed, and she nods.

"Yes, I can. You can, can't you?" Jimin bit his lip.

"Uh, what's your name?" He asked to avoid her question. She frowned a bit.

"You're going to tell aren't you?" She pursed her lips.

"No, I'm not, I'll blame Jihyun. I promise." She smiles and Jihyun frowned squinting his eyes at Jimin's lips, but agreed to go along with it silently.

"My name is Jiwoo."

-

Two weeks passed since then. Jimin and Jiwoo have had more than enough encounters with the other over the two weeks.

Some were casual, like finding them, Jihyun and Jiwoo, in the study; they had their own way of studying. It was really interesting to watch in all honesty.

But don't be confused. Jimin had no interest in understanding sign language. He didn't think it was worth the time, nor did his parents....

Other times they would bump into each other in the kitchen, because Jihyun didn't want to wait for the chef to come.

In all that time Jimin had been avoiding Yoongi. And in that short amount of time he was able to forget the kiss. It was forced and a huge mistake.

Jimin woke up buried underneath his comforter again, he yawned and stretched from under it, but he didn't want to get up.

He heard the door open and his eyes opened hoping it's her. "Jimin..?" And it was.

She tip toed in as Jimin is hidden under the blankets. "Jimin, I'm here to wake you up.."

She placed a hand on his back and shook him, but he didn't move. "Oh my gosh, Jimin. Get up!"

Jimin suddenly grabbed Jiwoo's arm and pulled her onto his bed on top of him. She gasped and pulled back, but Jimin only pulled her closer.

"Ji-Jimin why are you-" Jimin cut her off with his lips. Jiwoo's eyes widened, but she stayed still as Jimin's lips moved against hers.

His hands wondered up her thighs then grazed her bottom and squeezed it. She let out a moan and her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

He forced his tongue into her mouth and explored hers causing them both to lose themselves.

Jimin flipped them over so he was on top and stared down at her before pulling her shirt down. He pulled the covers over both of their bodies as he kissed her neck and left bruises on her skin.

She moaned out when he started to push in and he quieted her by means of his lips. She clawed at his back with each thrust going deeper than the last, and soon they reached their peak.

It was a long six minutes for Jimin.

And after all that he still thought of Yoongi.