04: sparked

Yoongi didn't want to seem too transparent when he found out that Jimin had the same PE period as him.

Even so, he'd often find himself smiling up at him, in a very suggestive way that sent chills down the younger's spine.

Yoongi had fun showing off his skills in front of Jimin, but sometimes it would get out of hand. "Ouch.." Yoongi started to scream, but ended quietly embarrassed from the sound emitted.

He looked over to the other players, sending them death glares.

The ball that him in the head bounced off in Jimin's direction, but Jimin had his head thrown back in laughter, so he didn't notice.

"Hey, Jimin~" Yoongi calls making the younger stop and cringe a bit. "Pass me the ball?"

Jimin got a smirk on his face coming up with an idea.

He jumped from his spot leaving Jin to get the ball. He walks over to Yoongi. Yoongi's a bit taken aback. He thought Jimin would just throw it instead of hand it to him.

When Yoongi holds out his hands expecting Jimin to give it to him, he doesn't. He noticed Jimin's smirk and matched his, but Jimin's was bigger.

Yoongi tried to grab the ball, but Jimin quickly holds it behind him. 'Oh' Yoongi thought.

Every time Jimin would keep the ball away from Yoongi, he regretted it. He was so close. His smirk was fading fast.

The other players watched with weird looks on their faces.

Jimin held the ball over his head and Yoongi stopped resting his hands on his hips.

Their faces were mere inches away and the scent of Yoongi's sweat was very distinct. All Jimin could wonder is if the blush on his face can be seen.

Yoongi smiled then wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin gasped when Yoongi pulled Jimin's body against his own, connecting them.

His eyes widened when he heard Yoongi's friends making kissing sounds and some other inappropriate noises and words he didn't want to hear.

Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes making Jimin feel extremely intimidated by him, unlike their first encounter, something had already sparked between the two.

Jimin always felt so nervous when Yoongi gave him attention... 'He has to be messing with me.' 'He's not gay, it's because he's a senior and I'm a freshman.' 'That's what they do.' Jimin would say.

But he found Yoongi's lips getting dangerously close and did the first thing he could think.

He bopped Yoongi on the head with the basketball.

Yoongi immediately released Jimin and stroked his head in pain.

"Jimin...I thought we were having fun..." Yoongi murmured sadly. Jimin couldn't stop staring at Yoongi, but shoved the ball in his stomach anyway and ran back to Jin.

Jimin grabbed Jin by the hand and quickly left the gym.

Yoongi's friends were getting really impatient saying things like "Get a room!" And "Go make out with your boyfriend after school."

The latter made Yoongi blush though.

-

Jimin found himself staring at the exit to the showers anticipating the moment Yoongi walks out with a towel wrapped lowly around his waist.

Jimin just wanted to tell him off. He wanted to finally be able to relax and figure out what Yoongi's deal was.

Jimin thought he was ready, but once the elder made his appearance Jimin gripped the edge of the bench so tight it made his knuckles turn white.

Yoongi walked over to his locker instantly lighting up when he saw Jimin sitting down in front of it.

"What a pleasant surprise..." Is all he says. He wanted to say more, but didn't have the energy to at the moment.

Jimin didn't look at him, but he stood up facing him.

He remembered the previous week when he had bumped into Yoongi's chest and blushed. 'Why am I blushing so much?!'

"Look, Jiminie. If someone stole your wallet or something, I swear it wasn't me. I need to get into my locker." He says.

Jimin opens his mouth, but Yoongi pushes him aside.

"Nobody stole my wallet.." Jimin said kind of offended.

"Oh? Then why are you here?" Yoongi asked skeptically as he opened his locker. He pulled his shirt over his head then turned to look at Jimin over his shoulder.

"Uhh, you gonna stare at me while I change?" Yoongi asked seriously. It was then Jimin realized he was staring.

"O-Oh, sorry. I didn't-"

"It's fine." Yoongi cuts him off as he debated. "You can watch," Yoongi insisted.

Jimin wasn't prepared. He wasn't prepared when Yoongi's towel dropped to the floor.

____________________
sorry not sorry, I'll update heal me next (;