Chapter Seventeen

There was no sign of any intruders during the night so we held a meeting, informing everyone of what had happened and that we were putting extra guards on duty. We told them that there were three smaller packs and some rogues all working together and that we had already informed our allied packs of the invasion. Everyone was still scared and mourning the loss of their friends and family. 

We'd lost a total of thirty-one warriors yesterday and we would be holding a large memorial service for the fallen warriors in a few days. They'd be honored as all the honorable pack members were but they would have a special honor as they had died heroically in battle. 

In the next few weeks, we made a number of changes. Security had tripled, kids were not allowed outside on their own unless accompanied by at least one full fledged warrior for every three children under sixteen. 

While the kids weren't happy about the new rule, it was necessary and all the other parents had agreed with me. In addition to that, we had more patrols out. We were ready for any attack, though I prayed it wouldn't be any time soon. We were still recovering and the last thing we needed was a war. 

Years passed without any actual wars. We had a few rogue attacks but that was all and everything was going well. My kids were growing up and we'd added to our family. I was happy with my life. I knew that in the coming years there would be a major battle and I knew that I needed to find my father, but I had a feeling he was going to come to me soon anyway. For now, I would focus on my family and my pack. Damien would be alpha in just a few years and Kale was training him while I helped him and Mackie get a handle on their blossoming magic. They were the only ones who were able to access their magic. The others would too in the coming years and unlike me, they were all going to have a handle on their magic before they turned sixteen. They were born with magic as was I, but they'd always known of their magic whereas I hadn't. Try raising Fallen Wolf children with alpha blood. It's not exactly easy. Not when Damien is always pulling pranks with his magic and when my kids have more energy than I thought possible. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I had an amazing mate and amazing kids. I couldn't ask for anything more. My life was just about as perfect as life could be.

THE END

For real this time. This is actually the ending. 

(A/N I hope you all enjoyed this book. This is it though I'll go back and edit and possibly make a few changes in the future. The sequel is up with the first few chapters published. It's Damien's story so check it out! Please VOTE COMMENT and FAN and check out my other books! They're all different genres so there's probably at least one that falls into what you like to read, even if it isn't about werewolves. Anyway, bye guys! Thank you all for reading! I love you guys! -Anya :D)