Chapter Three

(A/N so I'm changing it up a little here. I'm adding a new character and her point of view even though Emilee has no idea who she is and Angel can't tell her. Also, tell me if you guys want me to add more P.O.Vs. Maybe Kale, Damon, Jeremiah? So that's it for now! Love ya!---Anya :D)

    Amarie's P.O.V

   I watched him from a distance. The way his dark fur shone in the sunlight. He was gorgeous. He lifted his head and looked at me and my dark eyes met his light ones. He smiled a wolfish smile at me and bounded over, changing in the bushes.

   For some reason, we fell in love and mated, even with the binding. He's an alpha. I'm a Fallen Angel. We're mates. We were made for each other. We figured that out the first time we saw each other. We were in the same math class at school and I spotted him across the room. Both of us were surprised. I mean, I'm a Fallen Angel. Technically, I'm dead. Or rather, undead. I mean, I died almost six hundred years ago and became an angel. Then I fell. Why you ask? I broke a law. I tried to save a dying little boy when he was hit by a speeding bullet. I didn't want him to die. He had a whole life ahead of him. It's not the same being an angel as it is a human. I saved him, but I paid the price by falling from heaven. That was twenty-two years ago. 

   I gave birth to a little girl seventeen years ago. I gave her up, knowing it was for her own safety. Too many would want to kill a rare white Fallen Wolf. Already, white wolves were rare and Fallen Wolves extinct so for her to be both meant she was in grave danger. I left her with a friend of mine. She had gone to school with me and I trusted her to look after my baby girl. She didn't know I was a fallen angel as I was able to hide my scent, one of my many powers. I've kept an eye on my baby girl. I named her Emilee. I always loved that name. Her fallen name is Angelique. I heard stories about her. She's kind of a Fallen Angel legend. It's heard to believe that the beautiful little baby I held in my arms was one of the most well know fallen angels once upon a time. I trusted her former self to keep her safe. Angelique was feisty and strong and my baby would need that to keep her safe. Angelique was once strong and mighty, but her personality as Emilee would be different. But with her and Emilee's wolf, Rosie, I knew my baby would be okay.

   I was there the first time my baby shifted and the first time she changed to Angelique. She never knew I was there, but I was never far. I always watched over my little princess. Her father too. We couldn't be together because it would be obvious we broke the binding and that could endanger Emilee. So we only met in secret. No more pups were born. Emilee was the exception, the fulfillment of the prophecy. We were able to still be mates, but not publicly and I couldn't have anymore kids. It's been hard not raising Emilee myself, but she's so strong. She really will make everything right again. But before she can do that, she needs to let Kale back into her heart. He's her mate and she needs him, as much as I hate him for rejecting my baby, he's crucial to the prophecy. Only I know that though. I was told the entire prophecy when I fell pregnant with Emilee. Even the parts that no one else knew. Emilee wouldn't have her full power until she was fully mated with her mate. She was always powerful, but Kale would gain some of her power and her own would strengthen after mating. She needs it if she's to restore balance.

   I watch Emilee as she sets Kale in his place. I feel so proud of my little girl. I know that Angelique is doing a lot to influence Emilee at the moment. I love my babies. I should probably tell you this. When I was human, I had a baby girl, Angelique. That's why she came back to me, residing inside of my daughter from the moment I conceived her. I've always been her mother and Angie knows that. But she knows that Emilee can't know yet, she needs to figure it out on her own.

   "Amarie, my love, look at how strong she is," my mate says, his warm breath tickling my ear. I melt back into him and kiss him passionately. I love him so much. It's awful being apart for so much of the year, only being able to sneak out and see each other occasionally like horny teenagers. Although, technically, I only look twenty-one. Fallen don't age at all, Fallen wolves stop aging at twenty-one, and Wolves stop aging at twenty-five until they are one hundred, at which point they age a year every seventy-five years. My mate looks twenty-five, but he's technically thirty-seven.

   "She's so beautiful," I murmur, watching my daughter.

   "Just like her mother," my mate whispers, pride rippling off of him in waves. I smile. I love how much he loves us. Emilee has his eyes and hair but my body and facial features. She really is beautiful and I love being able to see her father in her. She's a part of us even if we didn't get to raise her ourselves.  We've been there for every large moment in her life. She just doesn't know it yet. It's not time yet. Soon though, it will be.

(A/N so, how was it? Should I do more of Amarie's P.O.V? Should I use other characters P.O.Vs too? tell me what you think! don't forget to vote, comment and fan! I love you all!---Anya)