Chapter Two

What are you? His words rung in my ear as I smirked and crossed my arms, my wolf now awake and whimpering, wanting our mate. It hurt being so close, knowing he rejected us and that we were nothing to him, even though he was the one who supposed to save me from my living hell.

   "I think that's quite obvious, don't you?" I smirked at him, crossing my arms over my chest, taking on Angel's attitude which game me her courage and strength.

   "No. You're a wolf but you have wings and your hair is another color and I'm freaking confused!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes.

   "Yeah, exactly. Think back to books we read as kids. Wolf tales and all. You know, how hundreds of years ago there were werewolves even more powerful than today but died out after the war and we were no longer able to mate with fallen angels? Remember the prophecy about how a wolf and a fallen angel would break the binding and a Fallen Wolf would be born for the first time in centuries and save the wolves and restore balance? Who am I kidding, you may be an alpha but you don't give a shit about legends, prophecies or others," I scoff. Okay, Angel may have been seeping into my blood a bit more. When she starts getting more control, she takes over not only my brain but my blood. As a fallen angel, she didn't bleed red. She bled black and I can feel the change in my blood as she takes over a bit more of me.

   "So? It's a myth. The fallen stay away and clearly you are not a fallen, so take off the wings and the wig!" he orders. I roll my eyes and instead let my feet leave the ground and float on my wings, my head lolled back. I flip in the air and fly towards him, kicking him to the ground.Okay, that is definitely Angel getting revenge for me and Rosie and I definitely agree that he deserves that and so much more.

   "I'm a Fallen Wolf dumbass! If the pack hadn't been so cruel and blind, I wouldn't have left and I would have discovered what I was and helped save the pack from the rogue attack. But you rejected me, so it's your fault. You may be my mate but you rejected me and have no right to act like you need to know about me. I'm no longer a weak little girl. I realized who I was. If you tell, you'll be sorry. I have power, Kale, more than you could ever imagine. The power of a white wolf and Fallen Angel combined. I can destroy you!" My voice is venomous and I flick my hand, melting the frost on the ground beneath us. Angel and I are working together now. We need each other to stay strong. My wolf needs me and Angel, but she needs our mate too. But I can't let her have him. He already rejected us and I now know that he doesn't deserve me. I know who I am now. I can resist. I think...

(A/N Hey, so I really want to know if anyone likes this so please vote! I love you all!----Anya)