H̸͟͞e̸͟͞ k̸͟͞n̸͟͞o̸͟͞w̸͟͞s̸͟͞ I̸͟͞ d̸͟͞o̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞.

(Jacks/Seans POV)

"Hello Sean~" I hear someone call out. I suggest it's the figure I see so, I kept my eyes on it. "W-who's there? How do you know My name?" I respond quickly, gripping 'my' gun tighter. "Aww....." The voice trailed off. "You don't remember me? What a shame. I remember you as clear as day~" The voice concluded.
"Who are you??" I shout a little.
"Think, darling~" The figure started to move. My eyes trailed along with it.
'Who could this be??' I sighed "Any idea??" The voice sounded louder and the figure looked a little closer.
"D..don't come any closer...." I state, trying to sound 'strong' "Or what Sean? You can't beat me. You can't beat anyone..... Stop trying to save yourself. You can't do that either. You couldn't even save ME!" The figure spat out. I could make only minor details with the light that was shining on the person. It looked male, I could definitely see that. He had a tan-ish skin tone, and light blue eyes. His hair looked like a dirty-blonde/brown color.
Other than that, I couldn't see much else of anything. 'Who are you.....' This thought kept racing in my mind as the man backed away.
    "Sorry, I'm overcoming my stay. See you soon Sean...~" The man then disappeared. "What the hell??" I mumbled to myself as I went back over to Mark. 
   "Who was it? I didn't hear a gunshot." Mark questioned. "Some man... Apparently he knows me but I couldn't put my finger on who he was..." I trailed off. "Can u describe him?" Mark asked. "Yea.. Sure." I sat down in front 6of him. " He was male and had a tan-ish skin tone, and light blue eyes. His hair looked like a dirty-blonde/brown color."
    "Hmm...." Mark hummed "What? What is it?" "That description..... It rings a bell of someone I know.." Mark puts his fingers up to his temple and rubbed them, thinking. "What's his name.... Fred?? No.... Fernando?? Not even close.." Mark mumbles to himself, I don't think he means to be heard. "Felix??" I question him. Snapping him out of his thought. "Yes! That's it! Felix!" Mark blurts out, eyes filled with relief.
    "Do you know a Felix?" He then answers. "Um....." I start thinking. 'Do I? If I do, we're from..... Could it be... No. That's impossible! I watched him... But it has to... It can't. But it must...' I sigh, closing my eyes. "Um... Jack?" Mark sounded a little uncomfortable. "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "You ok??" He sounds hesitate. "Yea.... Why??"
"You...crying..." Mark trailed off. "I'm wha-" he's right... I am. I didn't even notice... 'Damn'it Jack... Pull yourself together! That was ages ago!! It feels like yesterday... But it wasn't...' I sigh deeply.
"I'm... I'm good.." I trail off, ending the conversation.

(Marks POV) (Time Skip)

"Mark. You able to move your arm at all?" Jack ask. "Let me see..." I respond, moving my arm a little. "That's about it..." I sigh. "Hey, at least that's some improvement!" Jack sounded
Cheerful yet, worried at the same time.
"You sure your ok?? I ask concern filling my voice. We haven't spoke about 'him' in awhile. I've noticed something was bothering him.
"Let me re-wrap you shoulder.." He mumbles, and starts to in-wrap the cloth on my shoulder. "Jack... Tell me." I say. It's weird... I've only known the guy for what, Two and a half days? And it's like I've known him for years. Guess that's just how we get along...
"I'm fine Mark.." He mumbled, finished with my shoulder. "Jack. You can't not tell me forever" I state, annoyed by his response. "Uhh. Yea, I can actually." Jack chuckles a little. I then hear a shuffle around us.
    "Hello there, Jacka-boy!~ I see you've made a friend! Not as good as
me though, Right? We were best friends! Until.... Ya know.~" The voice trailed off. "......Felix..." I hear Jack hum slightly. "Felix... I.. I know, I know its you...." Jack said, trying to be confident.
    "Ahhh, you finally remember! Good to know. Still think you can save yourself? Better less, him?" The man controlling the voice puts his hand pout into the light. Pointing at me. "Save me from what??" I question, standing up next to Jack, grunting from the pain in my arm. The voice then cackled.

   "Me silly! Who else~"