Huh. Interesting Information.

(No POV)

It was late in the night, the three in a hidden spot from the view of others who may pass by.

"... I-I'm sorry.."

Felix's voice was raspy from the amount of apologies he was spewing from him mouth. Each time, Jack would say that it was alright. That there was no need to apologize but, Felix kept them coming,

"Felix... It's okay. For the last time it's alright. I know you didn't know... Please, it's okay.."

Sighing, Mark placed his non-injured shoulder on the ground, laying down silently.

"We should get rest... We gotta make it to the next storage facility by tomorrow.."

"Storage facility?"

"Mhm.. That's were I found you."

"Oh.."

"Wait... He found you??"

"Yeah."

"How long ago..?"

"Not too long, a few days at most."

"Oh..."

"Anyways. Get rest soon. If anything happens before you two fall asleep, wake me."

Mark shut his eyes, falling asleep pretty quickly. Jack watched Mark silently until Felix spoke up.

"H-How was it..? Camp."

"Horrible... After we got there, they separated us by gender, then striped us of all our belongings.. Made us cut out hair... It was horrible.."

"Must have been better then what I went through, though.."

"What did you go thru?

"U-Uh.. S-Stuff..."

"Felix..."

"Fine... Things were 'okay' at first. I was just wandering the town and such, finding alleyways to sleep in and some scraps of food here and there. I didn't mind it much.. As it was better than being dead. But... A-After awhile, the people around town started recognizing me... Asking me if I was homeless and such. As you know, Jack. I don't like asking for help... Unless it was from you.. So, being me, I told people who asked; 'No'. This one man, asked me everyday. Every, single, day. I bet he caught on because my answer was quick and emotionless every time... One day, as he asked me, he grabbed my arm and-...."

Felix shook his head, sighing.

"He pushed me into this car-type-thing... Then I blacked out... I woke up in this building, in a bed, change of clothes... My hair was cut... Everything looked... Different... I was scared... So I tried to get away, once, twice- I lost count after awhile... Each time I tried, I got another... Scar.. I hated it... So, so much... But... After a few years or so, I got free... And... Yeah..

"..... Really..?"

"Mhm.."

"Damn... I'm so sorry I didn't find you.. I felt horrible for so long... I wish you just, followed the group after you escaped... It would have been so much easier..."

"... I'm sorry for uh., almost killing you. More than once and trying to kill, your 'boyfriend'"

"Felix..!"

Jack huffed a breath of air, feeling his cheeks heat up slightly.

"What? It's obvious he likes you. He's protected you from the beginning, right?"

".... Well, yeah.."

"So, there's your point."

".... L-Let's just, get some rest... Okay? We'll talk more as we walk.."

"Alright... H-Hey uh.. Jack?"

"Hm..?"

".... Th-Thank you. For not... G-Giving up on me when I thought you did.."

"Hey, Fe, it's kinda hard to forget you. You were the only one in that orphanage I liked."

".... Heh... Well, G'Night, Seán."

"Night.."

The two laid down silently after that, Felix falling asleep rather quickly..