Embarrassment

After dinner my family sat on the couch watching TV in the living room. Omma came out of the kitchen with a tray of fruits. Jin quickly grabbed the watermelon and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Yah! Little brain don't eat that fast, you may chock or make your clothes get dirty" I scolded him.

"xhjdkhfalfhualhweuh;lk" He said with not so-called-human language. I shook my head taking the tissues and wiped his mouth. This boy!

I rolled my eyes as Jin took the apple after he finished his watermelon.

"Aigooo! Grandma, why there are a lot of oranges. I hate it. I want more apples and watermelon..." Jin tugged Omma's arm slightly with his cute face. Jin hated oranges very much. Because the first time he ate orange he threw up, cough and sneeze nonstop in two hours. We were very worried and took him to the hospital. The doctor said that it's normal for the person who is allergic to the food. Jin was allergic to orange, grapefruit, lemon... whatever they were orange families. Since that day we never let him eat those kinds of fruits at all.

"Aish! Stop that Jin!" I glared at him that made him pout but calm down. Omma and Appa were laughing. See! This kid was the light of my family. If it wasn't him, this house would be quiet and we'd never hear the laughter.

"NaIn-ah. We've decided already that the marriage will happen next two weeks" Omma said.

"Ah! Isn't that a bit early, omma?" I frowned a little bit. I thought, it would happen after I finished the college. But what now? Don't tell me that the guy who I would marry, was a very old man who need to marry quickly because he wanted a child to be his heir. Aww NO way!!! I didn't want to be a widow that young age.

"Why is it so fast? I'm not ready plus I thought I'll happen after I finish the college..."

"Your father's friend is the one who suggest it. And we agreed. We've met your soon-to-be husband already. He's very handsome, kind, but..."

I listened carefully to her as I prayed. Don't be 'he's old' ok?

"He's a little bit cold and calm" Fuuu! I sighed in relief.

"How old is he, Omma?"

"He's only one year older than you"

"Really?"

"Mm! Why? Don't tell me that you think the man soon-to-be your husband is old?"

"Hehe...Yeah" I grinned sheepishly.

"Babo! Do you think I can do that to you?" Appa said.

"I know. But..." I pouted.

"No but! It's time to sleep. Little brain is sleepy, right Jin?"

"Yep! But who marry who, big brain?" Jin asked innocently.

"Do you want to know, little brain?" He nodded his head cutely.

"I'll tell you if you drink the milk"

"Aww NO!" He shook his head nonstop.

"I won't tell you then"

"....fine...." He gave up. I handed the glass of milk to him. He drank it all slowly and slowly.

"Milk makes me want to throw up every time. Tell me now!!!" He said excitedly jumping on my laps.

"Ok ok! I'm getting married with someone"

"Getting married?" He raised his eye brows curiously.

"It means that Big brain will have a husband and he'll become to be your uncle in-law" Omma explained slowly. Jin nodded his head.

"Yayyyyyy!!!!" Jin suddenly cheered loudly.