New Or Old Member?

It was my ninth month pregnant. My tummy was like a big ball, I could not believe that I was carrying a life in there, carrying my own child with Jungkook.

Although, he was so tired from school or work, he still managed to take me to meet the doctor every month by the schedule. And very night I could not sleep well because of fever or sick, he would not sleep and took care of me. He was so caring but so strict sometime when I wanted to eat something unhealthy. He would not let me eat anything bad even I begged and almost cry he still shook his head and I ended up mad at him a few days.

My parents and his parents were so overprotective on me, especially, his parents. Omma would not let me do anything even walked down the stair. So we had to move to another room down stair and she scold me a lot when I did something hard that I found it's cute and caring. Appa would ask me if I was feeling well.

Jing, be a protective sister over me again, whenever I walked on the stairs she would help me or yelled for Jungkook to carry me or she would buy me anything if I wanted to eat out of a sudden that made she got blamed by Omma and Jungkook when she let me eat something unhealthy. Moreover, she would fight with Oppas, especially, V when he tried to hug or come near me.

Oppas, be a bodyguard when we were hanging out, they always walked around me afraid that something happens to me or if there's someone bump into. Somehow, I found it's annoying and funny.

Jin, be a brother who always talked to my tummy. He would dragged Omma to come to our house just to talk to his brother every day and sometime he would ask for sleep over with us.

But I had something strange that I never tell Jungkook, since I knew I was pregnant I had dream about Junghyun oppa every single night. In the dream, I saw he standing there and kept smiling at me until I wake up from the dream. What did it mean?

With that thought, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my tummy. I smiled as he put his chin on my head.

"Are you nervous?"

"Mm..." I hummed leaning my head on his chest.

"It's alright, I'm here." He said and I nodded.

"Ohh, our son is kicking!" He said surprisingly as the baby made a move. I giggled at the feeling of his kick. Yes, our baby was a boy.

"I can feel his small foot" He said patting my tummy. I looked down at where he was touching. I could feel it too.

"Ouch!!! Shh!!!" I groaned as the kick got harder.

"What's wrong?"

"It's hurt...Ahkkk!!!!....Jungkook, it's hurt!!!" I groaned louder, it was not just a kick but I think I was going to give birth.

"Ahhkk...Kookie...I...think I'm going to give....birth..."

"What?! Ok, ok, I'll take you to hospital now" And he carried me bridal style.

"Shhh, it's hurt like hell"

"Hold on! Omma!!! NaIn is going to give birth!!!"

"Ah it's time!!!! Yeobo!!! Come on, our grandchild is coming!!!"

*****************

"He's cute just like me"

"Psh! You, Cute? Jerk!" Jing elbowed V on his arm and he pushed her head away. She pouted making a face at him.

"Jerk!"

"No, handsome face like me."

"He's going to be a tall handsome man like me."