Yoon Jieun

So I was standing in front of the building, a huge building carrying a bag of food for Jungkook. I exhaled and stepped in the company. And I walked straightly to the elevator. Omma said that he worked in Appa's office at 5th floor. As I got out of the elevator I saw a girl in beautiful dress with the jacket. She was very pretty and sexy.

"Excuse me, Miss" I bowed. She turned to me and smiled sweetly.

"How can I help you?"

"Er...Could you tell me where's CEO's office?"

"You want to meet CEO? Anyway, I'm CEO's secretary. He's not in his office now"

"No, I want to see Jeon Jungkook, CEO's son" With that her eyes changed from friendly to...I couldn't tell either, it was like x-ray. She scanned my body from head to toe and then smirked.

"Ok, I can understand now. But for him you're not the right one"

"What are you taking about? I just want to know CEO's office"

"It's right there" She pointed to a room.

"Thank you" And I was about to walk away but she stopped me. I turned to her again.

"Just want to tell you something...I'll beat you to get him!"

"Yes?"

"Jeon Jungkook, I'll get him!" And she got into the elevator. Get him? Jungkook? Did she mean that she'll beat me to get Jungkook? Aish! Nonsense! Do I care? Hell no!

I snapped it off and walked to that room. I knocked on the door a few times.

"Come in!" I opened the door and found Jungkook was at the desk doing something to the computer. He looked serious with his work. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up and frowned at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he didn't take away his eyes from the computer.

"I bring you lunch"

"I'm not hungry"

"Omma said that you always skip lunch when you're busy. I bet, you don't have lunch yet. Come on! You'll be sick if you don't have it" I said preparing the food onto the table beside his desk.

"I don't want to eat" He answered as his fingers still worked on the keyboard flexibly.

"Omma is worried, she'll be not happy if she knows that you skip lunch again" He stopped his fingers and pushed his glasses up.

"I'm used to it already"

"It's not good for your health"

"I need to focus on my work"

"At least, have lunch first"

"I said..."

"You have to eat!" I cut him off before he said those careless words.

"You!..."

"I beg you in the name of wife" I said. He stared at me coldly and sighed but walked to the table. I smiled widely. He sat down and started to eat the food.

"Anyway, are you in a relationship with Miss. Secretary?" He stopped as he heard that.

"You meant, appa's secretary?"

"Yes"

"What did she say to you?"

"She said nonsense thing like, she'll get you"

"And you think that we're in relationship?" he put down the bowl and asked me. I nodded my head.

"She likes you, right?" I asked unsurely.