Party Pt2

"Jungkookie!" J-Hope Oppa called Jungkook who dancing with Yoon Jieun beside us. In a blink of an eye...

"Ah!!" I was pushed toward Jungkook and I saw V pulled Yoon Jieun away from him. I lost my balance and crushed my body into Jungkook as he caught me by my waist. I panted hard as I tried to catch my breath.

"You enjoy it, don't you?" He asked looking down at me. I frowned hearing his question.

"Of course" I replied, didn't even care to protest. His soft palm grabbed my hand and another one put on my waist, it sent a chill down my spine.

"Especially, with that guy?"

"That guy? Who?" I pretended to ask as if I didn't know he mention to Jiseok Oppa.

"You know" He said pulling me closer to his body. It startled me and I quickly pushed his chest away a bit.

"I'm your husband and you push me away, huh? But with that guy, you pulled him closer"

"I didn't"

"I saw what you did there"

"I didn't" He didn't say anything but smirked and pulled me to his body again.

"Stop it! Everyone is watching!" I hissed through my teeth.

"So what? We're married, right?"

"You!"

"Keep it at home, Maknae" Namjoon said laughing loudly. I blushed glaring at Jungkook.

"Ok" Jungkook said. What? Shh!! He and his perversion agian! Namjoon Oppa laughed even louder upon hearing that.

"It's not funny at all"

"I'm serious"

"Yah!"

"What?"

"Psh!!!"

So after the dance Jungkook leaded me to the table following by Jimin, Namjoon, Suga and Jin Oppa. J-Hope and V Oppa were still flirting around with girls.

"Oppa!!! Let's dance with me again" Yoon Jieun ran to us and pulled Jungkook's hand. He sighed taking his hand back.

"I'm tired" He said lazily.

"Aren't you tired?" Jimin asked mockingly. I slapped his arm gently.

"Behave" I warned him softly. Jimin frowned turning his head to whisper in Jin's ear. I sighed.

"Oppa..." She tugged his arms with a pout.

"I said I'm tired. And I want to stay with my wife" Jungkook said put his arm around my shoulder. Aish! Why was I involved too? 

"It's ok. You can go and have fun with her. Don't worry about me. I'm not jealous." I said smiling at him. He looked at me with 'are you kidding me?' face. I raised my eyebrow at him and turned to Yoon Jieun.

"You can have him, I'm happy lending him to you. Indeed, he just feels guilty if he lets me stay alone. But now I have these guys or I just go to Jiseok oppa. It's alright. Come on, Kookie, don't let her wait" I said pushing him up. Jieun narrowed her eyes on me didn't believe what she just heard.

"NaIn, good job" Jimin whispered.

"Go, I said I'm fine" I pushed him but he didn't budged.

"But I'm not fine" He said.

"You're sick?" Jin Oppa asked reaching his hand to touch Jungkook's forehead but he pushed his hand away. I tried to hide my smile as I saw he frown deeply. His annoying face was so funny.