Jing

Jungkook'sPOV

Morning came, I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping in the bed holding NaIn's hand. She was sleeping soundly beside me. I remembered lastnight, I had that nightmare again but it was not like every nightthat I ended up losing my brother into the dark but instead I could hold his hand and we smiled happily like we were young. So it meant while I was dreaming I held onto NaIn's hand all the times,right? I stared at her face, the face that I never care to look at because of hatred. But something must be wrong with me, I felt like I wanted to look at her face. It's a kind of feeling that I didn't want to deal, warmness that I could feel just to see her eyes. I tried to deny that I was comfortable with her. I didn't fall forher, right? I sighed getting up to take a bath.

NaIn'sPOV

I wake up and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged and went to take a bath getting ready to go to school.

Atschool

I got out of my car and found Hyunji was running toward me.

"NaIn!NaIn-ah..."

"Calm down, calm down, Hyunji" I patted her back as she tried to catch her breath.

"Really,your husband is in trouble now..."

"Huh? Jungkook in trouble?" I asked curiously.

"Yes,there's a monkey is clinging onto your husband tightly..."

"Hyungji-ah, beg you to say something normal, ok? I didn't get what you mean. Trouble? Monkey?"

"Come here" And I was dragged by Hyunji to somewhere. We stood in frontof a class which I knew it was Jungkook's class.

"What are we doing here?"

"Look" She pointed her lips to the corner of the class where Jungkook alwayss at. I followed her lips and found a girl was trying to hug my hus...Imeant Jungkook. And he had an annoying look on his face. That girl was very cute and young, maybe eighteen or nineteen.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She'sa transfer student from America, first year. This morning when your husband got out of his car she quickly ran toward him and hugged him like they are couple or something...saying I love you, I miss you...seriously, NaIn, I'm jealous for you already" I stared at them. Jungkook was staring out of the window with that girl clung her arms with his.

"She's like a monkey. Come on, NaIn-ah go to help your husband. I bet, he must feel annoyed already. Go!"

"Ani!It's not my problem. Anyway no one in this school knew that I'm his wife, so I don't care." I said walking away but deep inside of my heart, I really wanted to run to them and threw that girl outof the window. How dare her to cling onto my hus...Ahhh I meant Jungkook. I sighed and ran back toward his class again. I walked quickly until I stood in front of Jungkook and that girl. She looked up at me with her innocent eyes.

"Unnie,who are you? And what do you want?" She asked with her doll eyes.Aish! She's cute. Jungkook turned to me and he frowned.

"I want you to take your hands off of him" I said firmly. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me and then I could see his smirk.

"Why? Is there any problem with that?"

"I said Get! Your! Hands! Off!"

"No!And Why?!"

"Because...He's my husband..."

"Husband?"She frowned standing up, looked at me and then Jungkook, Jungkook andthen me. And....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Because...He's my husband! OPPS!!!!" I covered my mouth as I realized Ijust let out something I shouldn't. Jungkook's classmates started to gossip.