Truth or Dare

"Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As I opened the door, a loud voice echoed the house. I widened my eyes as I saw Jing, Jungkook's friends and even Jiseok oppa there.

"Noona!!!!!!! Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jin screamed running toward Jing.

"Jing? How come you guys come here?" I asked with surprise. Jungkook smiled bumping his fist with his friends.

"You said I have to meet my parent so that I cannot come with you and now I already meet them so that I can come"

"And you guys?" I moved my gaze to Oppas.

"We were dragged by this naughty kid" Namjoon oppa said pointing to Jing.

"And you too?" I looked at Jiseok oppa.

"No, I met them in front of Jungkook's house and I want to come too. It's fun though" He smiled. I nodded.

"Make yourself home then. But now we have to change first" Jungkook said and walked toward our room with Jin.

"Why you're so soak, Unnie?" Jing asked looking up down.

"We were watering the flower and played around with it"

"Aw it was so fun" 

"Yes, I go to change first, ok? Auntie will make you dinner. And we eat together"

"I'll help auntie to cook" Jin Oppa said going into the kitchen.

"I'll go into that room" Namjoon Oppa said and walked to library room.

"Aw, Jungkook never tell us he has such a beautiful house" Jimin said and he dragged J-Hope oppa to the tree.

"Look! It's beautiful outside" Suga walked to the balcony.

"V Oppa?" He turned to me with blank eyes. Blank eyes? Yes, it's strange! What's wrong with him? 

"What's wrong, Oppa? You look sad today." I asked worriedly.

"Ah, I'm fine. Just go to change, NaIn, you'll catch a cold"

"Nae, if something wrong just tell me."

"Yes" And he turned to look out of the window again. I sighed worriedly.

"Jiseok oppa?"

"It's fine. I just watch TV"

"Ok" Then I walked toward the room. I found Jin was putting his short pants on.

"Done?"

"Nae, daddy is showering" With that Jungkook got out of the bathroom. I sighed as I saw him fully dress. He wore short pants and t-shirt that looked cute and matched with Jin's outfit.

"I'll take a shower then" I said and he nodded.

"Kookie"

"Yes baby?" He replied combing his hair.

"I think...something wrong with V Oppa" I saw he paused a bit. He must know about it but didn't want to tell me.

"Just take a shower before you catch a cold." He said. I pouted. See? He's still mysterious. Well, I meant he's the best secret keeper.

"I'll take Jin down first"

"Let play a game!!!" J-Hope oppa shouted. After dinner, we all gathered around the living room.

"Good idea! What game?" Jimin asked.

"Truth or dare!" J-Hope, Jin and Suga shouted in unison.

"I'm fine with it" I said.

"Me too" Jing said.

"Me three" Namjoon oppa raised his hand up and then bumped his fist with Jin.