Cole Imagines (Dirty)

To: KatieGlen

You were at your bestfriend Cole's house. You had a crush on him for the longest.

Cole: "Katie, can I tell you something?"

You looked a little scared and worried.

Katie: "Sure, Cole you can tell me anything. I mean we are bestfriends"

Cole shook his head.

Cole: "Its about that... I don't want to be just friends... I've liked you for a long time.. and I can't get you outta my mind."

You was shocked at what he said. You had a hard time responding so you just kissed him. You can tell he was shock because he didn't kiss back immediately. You soon felt Cole kiss back. He started to pull your shirt over your head. He started to kiss you up and down your neck. He kissed your nose causing you to giggle. Cole smirked. GAWD HIS SMIRK IS SOOO SEXY!!!! Cole took your bra off and pulled your shorts off. You took off his shirt and rubbed your hands up and down his body. Cole laid you down on the couch and pulled your underwear off. He kissed your lips down to you collarbone to your stomach and down to your area. He kissed your entrance and shoved two fingers in you. You shivered trying to hold in a moan. Cole chucked.

Cole: Let it baby. You Can't hold it in for long

You moan loader than you ever have. Cole smiled.

Cole: Thats my girl

You smiled at him. You started to feel a knot of pleasure at the bottom of your stomach.

Katie: Cole.... I'm.... Close

Cole: Hold it in baby

You held it in as hard as you can. You felt Cole shove his tongue in your pu$$y. You threw you head back while Cole licked you in and out.

Cole: Release

You released hard. Moaning his name. Cole cleaned you up.

Cole: "So umm Will you be my girlfriend."

Katie: "Of Course"

Cole smiles and gently kissed your lips

Katie: "I love you"

Cole: "I love you more"

You both got dressed and watched TV until you fell asleep.

I hoped you like it. Sorry it took too long. I've been busy all day.