Dana Vaughns Imagine (Dirty)

To: chauntel13

You were getting ready to go to your boyfriend's house. You had on nerd glasses, a tank top, a skirt, some suspenders, and some flats. You asked your brother Will to take you to Dana's place. He agreed to take you to Dana's house if he stays too. He got his keys and locked up the house.

*Skip the Car ride*

Will knocked on the door and Dana opened it within seconds. He smiled at you and kissed you hard. You started to feel his 'excitment' on your legs. You nodded toward Will giving Dana a sign that they weren't alone. He nodded toward his room and smirked at you. He moved aside to let you and Will come in. Will didn't hesitate. He went straight to the music room leaving you and Dana alone. Dana winked at you and grabbed your arm, dragging you to his room. When you made it in Dana's room, he locked the room and gently threw you on the bed. He climbed on top of you and started pulling your clothes off. You did the same to him. (You have to remember that Will is downstairs and he won't approve of this but you really didn't care.) Dana kissed your nose causing you to giggle. He smirked at you and kisses your lips. He whispered in your ear.

Dana: "I really missed you mami"

Chauntel: "I missed you more papi."

You and Dana were completely naked. He went down to your entrance and kisses it causing you to shiver. He chuckled. He licked your cl!t and shoved his tongue in your pu$$y. You tried your hardest not to moan but failed. You started to feel a knot of pleasure at the bottom of your stomach.

Chauntel: Papi... I'm... close baby

Dana pulled away from you.

Chauntel: WTF DANA!!!

Dana chuckled. He grabbed a condom off his table and slide it on. He positioned himself in front of your entrance.

Dana: You ready?

Chauntel: Always ready for you daddy.

Dana winked at you and slid into you. You winced in pain which made Dana stop.

Dana: You ok baby... I can always stop.

You nodded and Dana kissed your lips and when back in slowly. You moaned in his mouth which made him go faster. You clawed his back and he went deeper. Then you felt Dana twitch inside you. You arched your back and Dana whispered in your ear.

Dana: who am I to you?

Chauntel: Mmmm Papi

Dana: Who Am I?

Chauntel: Shit!! DADDY

Then you and Dana held hands and released together. Dana cleaner you up.

Dana: I love you mami

Chauntel: I love you more papi

You got dressed and went back downstairs with Dana behind you.

I really hope you enjoyed it! Please continue reading my books :-)
Thank you