Dalton Imagine (Dirty)

To: My new bestfriend RenRapattoni

You was going to see your boyfriend at the park. You knew him from IM5 but met him at the airport. He was just quitting IM5 to work for his old band 'Fly Away Heros'. You wore your black choker, red tank top, black ripped jeans, black eyeliner, On the way there you was singing to 'Nightmare' by your favorite rock band Avenged Sevenfold. When you made it to the park, you saw Dalton with a girl on his lap, sucking her face off. You felt your heart break a little. You walked up to Dalton and the girl with tears in your eyes.

Ren: Wow Dalton! I thought I was the only one. I guess I was wrong.

Dalton opened his mouth but no words came out.

Ren: Yea thats what I thought.

And with that you left Dalton.

•2 Weeks Later•
You haven't talked to Dalton in 2 weeks. You started to feel heartbroken. You got calls from him everyday but you always ignored it. Then you heard a knock at the door. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend I mean ex boyfriend Dalton standing in front of you. Dalton kissed you and pushed you in the house. He closed the door and pushed you against it. Dalton kissed your neck causing you to moan. Dalton smirked against your neck. He pushed you on the couch and ripped off your clothes. After he was done with you, he took off his clothes. He tongued your body down till he got to your entrance. Dalton licked your cl!t. He started thrusting in and out your 'area'. You moaned out of uncontrollably. You was close until Dalton stopped. You scrowled at Dalton while he chuckled. Dalton rolled on a condom. He slammed into your body. You arched your back screaming louder than you ever have. Dalton went faster and faster by the second. You clawed his back and which made him go deeper. You cummed onto Dalton. Then he did the same to you. Then Dalton collapsed next to you.

Dalton: I am so sorry. I love you and I didn't know what came over me. I miss you and I am not myself without you. I am absolutely sorry.

Ren: You hurt me. I do miss you too but Dalt-

Dalton: Please forgive me Ren! I love you

Ren: I forgive you and I Love You too

You and Dalton shared a kisses then fell asleep in each other's arms.

I am so sorry that I took way too long. I have been very busy. Then people asked for a August Alsina book so I'm working on that too. But thank you for being patient. I hope you enjoyed it.