Dana Vaughns Imagine (Dirty/Sweet)

Yannie's P.O.V

My dad is leaving on a business trip so that means I FINALLY HAVE THE HOUSE ALL TO FUCKING MYSELF!!!!!! Until this happened.

Daddy: Princess can you come here for a minute?!

Yannie: Here I come daddy.

I ran downstairs to find out what he wanted.

Yannie: Wazzup daddy?

Daddy: While I'm gone you will be staying with the Vaughns's

Yannie: So that means I wont have Christmas with you

I looked down trying to hide the fact that I was crying.

Daddy: Im sorry princess maybe next year.

Yannie: *sniffle* nawh its cool ig. Maybe next year.

My dad is never home. That's why I like the house all to myself. Christmas is tomorrow and he won't be here for it. But at least I can spend time with Dana. He is my bestfriend and he is extremely cute. Well I got packed up and put all my things in the car.

*Skip Car ride*
We made it to the Vaughns's house and my dad was in such a hurry. He pushed me out the Car and threw my things at me.

Yannie: Wow Dad. Thanks Alot!

Daddy: Sorry Princess. I'm in a hurry. Love you.

My dad kissed my forehead and before I could even answer, he left. I shook my head and knocked on the door. Dana opened the door and hugged me. He finally let me go and took me to his living room where his parents were.

Joni: Wow Yannie, look at you! You grew up so fast.

Yannie: Hello Mrs. Vaughns.

Dana: Um Mom I'm gonna take Yannie upstairs.

Joni: Ok kids have fun.

Big Dana: Use Protection! ;)

My eyes grew wide. I looked at Dana and he just chuckled. When we made it to Dana's room, I climbed out the window and sat on the roof. After a while, Dana came and sat with me.

Dana: You okay?

Yannie: Yeah I'm fine.

Dana: No your not.

Yannie: Yes I am! Leave me the Fuck alone Vaughns!!!

When I said that, Dana's parents called us downstairs.

Joni: We are leaving. Behave and only IM5 here. No One Else! Got it?

Dana & Yannie: Got it.

Joni: Good.

She kissed Dana and I goodbye and left. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water, when Dana came in the kitchen and stared at me. He just stared. And He Still Staring.

Yannie: The Fuck you want boy?!

Dana: You.

Yannie: Huh?

When I said that, Dana walked up to me and kissed me. It was weird because I kissed back. He picked me up and put me on the counter. Dana looked up which made me look up. It was a mistletoe. Dana looked back at my eyes then my lips.

Dana: I love you babe.

Wow. He loves me. I never thought he had this type of feelings for me.

I kissed Dana hard. He was shocked because he didn't kiss back immediately. But he did after a minute. After a while, the kiss turned into a full blown make out session. Dana had his shirt off and I had my hand on his abs. Then the kitchen door opened. Dana and I pulled away but he had his forehead on my mine, looking into my eyes.

???: Wow Dana, you finally got her.

I looked up to see Cole, Gabe, and Will. I looked back at Dana and pecked his lips.

Cole, Gabe, and Will: Awwwww

I hopped off the counter and drank the rest of my water. I washed out my cup and walked out the door. I ran upstairs and climbed out the window and sat on the roof. Every time I sit on Dana's roof, I think so I made it my thinking spot. Then when I started to fall asleep, I felt strong arms carry me in the house. I opened my eyes to see beautiful Brown chocolate eyes. It was Dana.

Dana: Hey babe.

Yannie: Last time I checked you never asked me out.

Dana: Oh I didn't.

Dana tossed me on the bed gently and climbed over me. Dana kissed my lips and kissed my neck. I tried not to moan but it slipped out quietly. Dana smiled and kissed the valley between my breast. I took my shirt off and flipped Dana over so I was on top but it didn't last long. Dana flipped me back over and he unclamped my bra. Dana took my right nipple in his mouth. I moaned louder than before. Then Dana took his and my pants off. He ripped my underwear off and he kissed my body down. Dana put two fingers in me and thrust slowly.

Yannie: OH MY FUCKING GAWD DANA..... MMMMM...... FASTER DADDY!!!!

Dana smiled and went faster. I felt myself on the edge. Dana did too because he pulled out.

Yannie: What. The. FUCK Dana

Dana: Excited babe?

Yannie: May-(bco)

While I was talking, Dana was rolling on a condom. He slammed into me and he was thrusting really fast. I cummed on Dana's dick. Screaming his name. After I did, Dana did too. He pulled out and collapsed next to me.

Dana: *out of breath* Be... Mine?

Yannie: Of Course baby.

I kissed Dana and fell asleep.