Cole Imagines

To: chauntel13

Today was the day you add your best friend went to the mall. You had on a skirt, a shirt, a tie, some flats and some earrings. When you got to the mall, you and your best friend went to the food market.You order some food and sat down to eat.

Y/BF/N: Hey Chanty. That boy has been looking at you for a while.

You turned around in your seat and took a look around. You saw a cute dirty blonde boy. He did look familiar to you. Then you realized he was with some boys. You immediately knew who he was when you saw Will Jay with him. You turned back around in your seat and looked at your bestfriend with a big smile on your face.

Y/BF/N: Why are you smiling so Damn hard??? You know him???

Chanty: *whispering* You don't know who he is??? That is Cole freaking Pendery!!!

Y/BF/N: From IM5???

Chanty: Nawh from Mindless Behavior.

Y/BF/N: Hey now is not the time to be sarcastic. That can't be him. He do look like him tho.

Chanty: That is him. Will Jay is over there and Dana Vaughns.

Your bestfriend looked at them again but then she stood up and took your hand. She walked over to the boys and introduced you. You was standing there very nervous.

Y/BF/N: Hi I'm Y/BF/N and This is Chauntel but you can call her Chanty. Ain't y'all IM5?

Cole: Well hi I'm Cole. And Yes we are.

Dana: Wazzup. I'm Dana

Will: Nice to meet you Y/BF/N and Chanty. I'm Will. Are y'all fans?

Y/BF/N: Yea we are.

Cole: Hey Chanty, You seem nervous. Just relax.

You calmed down a little and sat down. You all talked and laughed until Cole asked you a question that caught your attention.

Cole: Chanty are you single???

Chanty: Um yea. Why you ask???

Cole: I was wondering if I can take on a date.

You looked at your bestfriend. She nodded her head.

Chanty: Sure Cole. Sounds like fun.

You gave Cole your number and left the mall with your best friend.

*During Car Ride*

Y/BF/N: OMG YOU GOT A DATE WITH COLE FREAKING PENDERY!!!!!! THIS IS HUGH!!!!!

Chanty: STOP FREAKING SCREAMING!!!!! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!!!!!

Y/BF/N: NOT A BIG DEAL!? THIS IS A HUGH DEAL!!!!!

Chanty: Let's just see what happens after the date.

*Date Night*

You was dressed in a tight light blue floral design dress and black heels. You had your hair curled at the tips. You had your make up light so it can show off most of your natural look. You was getting your purse and house keys when you got a text from Cole.

Coley Poley ;)
Hey Chanty! I'm outside.

Chanty luves IM5
Cool! I'm on my way out.

You kissed your mom goodbye and left the house. When you got outside you saw Cole in a black and light blue tux. He had his jaw dropped. You walked over to Cole and closed his mouth.

Chanty: Close your mouth handsome. There are flies.

Cole smiled and opened your side of the door and let you in.

*Skip car ride and the date*
The date was amazing after the date Cole took you to his place. When you entered the house. Cole pinned you on the wall. He kissed your lips gently and kissed your neck. He picked you up and took you to his bed. He literally ripped your clothes. You two was completly naked. Cole kissed up and down your body. You tried so hard to hold in your moans but failed.

Chanty: *moans* Uhhh Cole mmmm *bites your lip HARD*

Cole licked your pu$$y causing you to moan louder than ever. After a while you started to feel a knot of pleasure at the bottom of your stomach. Cole must've notice because he pulled away.

Chanty: WHAT THE FUCK PENDERY!!!!!!

Cole chuckled and pushed into you slowly. You felt pain but got used to his size. You moaned which made Cole go faster. You cummed which made Cole cum inside you. After he pulled out he licked you clean.

Cole: Will you be my girlfriend??

Chanty: Of course Cole.

You and Cole was quiet for a minute until you remembered.

Chanty: Ummm Cole???

Cole: Yea baby.

Chanty: Did we use protection??

Cole: Oh Shit!!!

*A few years later*

You and Cole got married. You had a son and named him Cole Pendery Jr. You and Cole had your ups and downs but you always made up. You lived happily ever after.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine. Sorry I took too long. I've been busy. Please keep reading my books.