Cole Imagine (Dirty/Cute)

To: chauntel13

Today is a huge costume party at my best friend's house. She said she invited a lot of boys. I hope my crush is there. His name is Cole. He is sooo Cute!!! Anyways I decided to go to the party as Minnie Mouse. My best friend is going as Catwoman. My outfit is a Red croptop that says 'Ms. Minnie' and a black skirt. I had on red lipstick, black eye shadow, two red bracelets and a black one. After I was finished getting dressed I waited in my bestfriend. She came out with a black croptop, black leather leggings and black heels.

Chauntel: Damn Gurl!!! Who you trynna impress, Bruno Mars? You know he like 40.

Y/B/F: Shut up hater! And nobody. And Bruno Mars is 30.

Chauntel: Mmmhhmm

You and your bestfriend got your things and left. When you and your friend made it to the party, you saw a sexy dirty blond haired boy. He was dressed as a cop & he was with a group of boys. Your best friend seemed to noticed too because she was staring at a brown curly haired  boy. He was dressed as Superman.

???: Hey

The dirty blonde boy said to you pulling you out of your thought.

Chauntel: Umm hi I'm Chauntel but people call me Chaunty

???: I'm Cole. I could help but see you staring at me. See something you like?

Chauntel: Umm maybe.

Cole raised his eyebrow and pulled you to the other room. He didn't hesitate to take your clothes off. It was weird at first but it turned you on and started to take his clothes off. When you both were completely naked, Cole layed out softly on the bed. He kissed you up and down your body until her was at your entrance. He kissed your pu$$y which made you shiver. He smiled at how wet you were and licked you wildly.

Chauntel: Mmmm Fuck Cole faster.

Cole went extremely fast. He slipped two finger in you and pumped fast & deep. It sent you over the edge. You was sooo close to cumming until Cole stopped and pulled away.

Chauntel: What the Hell Cole. I was almost there.

Cole smirked. You wanted to get him back so you griped his dick and pumped it extremely fast.

Cole: Ahhhh Fuck Chaunty I'm close.

When he said that you felt his dick twitch. So you stopped and pulled away. Cole growled at you and flipped you over. He thrusted in and out at a fast pace. He flipped you over with you on top. You rode him senseless. You felt like you were going to burst so Cole flipped you back over with him on top. He went deeper than ever hitting your g-spot.

Cole: Let it go baby. Be mines?

You nodded your head and came on Cole. Shortly after he came too.

Chauntel: Cole guess what.

Cole: Wazzup baby?

Chauntel: This was my first time doing this.

Cole: Me too.

Cole kissed your neck and whispered in your ear.

Cole: Round 2 is in the shower.

Cole hopped out the bed and ran to the shower. You shook your head and laughed. You seemed to be taking too long because Cole ran in the room and carried you in the bathroom.

Sorry I took too long to update. I got my phone taken so it will take a while for me to update. Thank you for being patient.

-Yannie Vaughns