Jewel Assistance

"What?" Questioned Andrea, "You heard your Uncle, Jackie. He doesn't want kids like us putting ourselves in danger."

John nodded, "She's right. Plus we wouldn't know where to start looking for her anyways."

Jackie paused and took in the facts. She had a puzzled look on her face that seemed to be mixed with anger and concern. She looked over to her friend, Andrea, and tried conjuring up an idea, or perhaps a lead to where the Nagas could be. The sudden look on Jackie's face, made Andrea sigh loudly since she knew it meant Jackie had a plan. For the second time that day, Andrea wanted to slap her for her bizzare ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of them walked onto campus, earlier than usual. Andrew, Jackie, John, and Andrea, all were set for Jackie's idea of reuniting Andrea with Vincent. Of course, she had to carefully pick at the details with the three of them. John being the smarter one in situations like these, did most of the work. Andrew was there to support his friends. Andrea sat, sulking the loss of Vincent, but still attempted in helping with the plan.

As they stepped onto campus, they searched for the one person they all agreed on asking help for. They knew his dad was the keeper of the jewels. His dad was the most important man to live at that point, and Daniel will take his place in a few years, yet they knew he didn't like talking about it.

"Hey Daniel," mumbled Jackie, "We need to ask you a favor."

Daniel looked up from his work in his lap. His big threatening eyes glared at Jackie. After a month of knowing each other, they weren't exactly on the best terms.

"What do you want?" He bitterly asked.

Andrew stepped in front of Jackie, stopping her from saying anything she'll regret. The three of the group knew how smart she could be at times.

"We need your help, Daniel. It's urgent. We need the help of your dad." John said slowly and carefully.

This was the first time John had met Daniel. He's only ever heard of him through Andrew and Jackie, and looking at him in real life made him fit the rumors he was told. He seemed dangerous and someone who wouldn't want to be messed with.

"What do you need?" Daniel asked, staring at John and Andrew.

John stepped aside to let Andrea speak. She had been hiding behind him this whole time, since she was a bit scared of Daniel. Her tiny voice was nearly a whisper compared to her friends.

"We need you and your dad to help us figure out how to stop that creature... We have to stop her."

Daniel stared at her with a blank stare. He blinked a few times, not really doing much else, except petting on the heads of his Cerberus. He had named it Demise. The name on her tag, gleaming against the light of the sun. The puppy stared at each person in wonder.

"You know you'd be putting yourself in danger, right? Andrea, you're not a rule breaker. Why would you want to do this?" He asked curiously to Andrea making her squeak.

After she swallowed her fear of the man sitting before her, she answered, "What kind of stupid question is that? I want to find Vincent. I'm not waiting for a bunch of cops to hopelessly wonder around, saying they're trying."

Daniel blinked at her response, now having a look of contempt and satisfaction. He scratched his chin, then got up.

"The bell is going to ring." He said making the four of them shake their head in confusion, "But I will help you. Meet me by the school's farm after school. I'll take you to my dad." He nodded to Andrea in approval, packed his things, and signaled Demise to follow.