Explanation

PLEASE REVIEW! I am trying my best and I hope you enjoy thanks!

"Dad?!"

"Stoick?!"

The chief swiftly walked through the snow stopping in front of his son and Mildew. He carefully eyed the entire village. His gaze lingered an extra few seconds on Hiccup and Mildew. Everyone knew having Stoick on his or her bad side was dangerous, since he was known for his temper.

He watched as Mildew and Hiccup became restless waiting for him to say something. Mildew's smirk had vanished and it seemed like he was thinking if he should make a run for it. Hiccup began shifting from foot to foot, biting his bottom lip painfully, and was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can someone take a deep breath and explain to me what is happening?"

Stoick then added another remark as he saw Hiccup and Mildew open their mouths at the same time.

"But not you two."

He gestured to them and they began to fidget once more.

Two deep breaths were taken from the crowd of on lookers. The entire village began moving their heads to see who offered to speak. Hiccup's mentor Gobber took a step forward and so did Spitelout. Spitelout was Snotlout's father, Stoick's younger brother, and Hiccup's uncle.

Everyone had their full attention on them, which was amazing considering they were Vikings. They took another deep breath and spoke.

Spitelout: I woke up early so I could beat the rush and grab my axe from Gobber.

Gobber: I woke up when I heard Toothless land and thought Hiccup had come early to the forge. I decided it would be useless to sleep in and went out to greet the lad and his dragon.

Hiccup: Really?! Thanks Gobber!

Gobber: Your welcome lad! I open the door to see Hiccup 'ere sliding of Toothless. I noticed Mildew and heard say some remark about landing dragons in the village.

Spitelout: When I opened my door, I saw Gobber all ready out and saw he was staring at something. I looked in his direction and saw these two, (gesturing to Mildew and Hiccup), in town square. Hiccup said something about being in the village.

Gobber: Then Mildew must have got mad, no surprise, and told the lad to shut up. Hiccup then said one of his sarcastic remarks.

Spitelout: Mildew takes a step towards Hiccup, but Toothless goes all protective on Hiccup. By then, over half the village was out watching.

Gobber: Mildew and Hiccup then began staring daggers at each other. And then you come and now were where we are now.

The villagers nodded and murmurs from the crowd broke out. Stoick drank all of this information in. He pulled his attention back to Hiccup and Mildew and noticed a change. Mildew was many feet away and Hiccup looked ready to surrender. The rest of the village seemed to have noticed this and focused all of their attention to them, (the second time that day, a new record!).

"Hiccup..." Stoick began but was interrupted by Mildew.

"See you boy, I've got to check my cabbages." Mildew turned but was stopped by what the chief had to say next.

"Not yet Mildew. Hiccup you can go to the Academy now."

Mildew's happy moment of hearing the lad being punished was ruined. Hiccup looked up and smiled, mumbling thanks, (that useless child!), and took off on that dragon of his.

"What is this Stoic?" "If I were you..."

"We have things to talk bout Mildew."

Stoick voice was calm and dangerous and Mildew had no choice but to go with him. They entered the Haddock household. Half and hour later he strolled out muttering curses to himself. He just couldn't wait for that little... (language Mildew :D)... to be gone. No. Taken away. He smiled to himself, his brain boiling over with ideas, and decided on the worst possible.

Winter just got better for Mildew.