Search

After breakfast, Hiccup and Toothless set out towards the Great Hall. Hiccup was riding Toothless because the weather had rapidly decreased and there was enough snow to sink Hiccup to his knees.

Hiccup pulled his fur vest closer to himself as the wind sent a chill up his spine. They were near town and he could hear his father's voice blocking all of the shouting and wind that they seemed to be headed for.

The snow was thinner here then up on the hill his house was upon. He hopped of off Toothless and walked into the center of the village. He really wished he hadn't. The villagers watching their every move surrounded his father and Mildew. The village was frozen and so was Hiccup and Toothless.

"Wow, this is what it probably felt like to the village when they saw me and Mildew."

He was brought out of his thoughts when that backstabbing yak headed – yak breathed - (wow, I really need to stop hanging out with Ruff and Tuff) – Mildew spoke to him.

"There's just the boy I was talking about!"

Everyone now focused on Hiccup who seemed lost to the world. Hiccup was so lost because Mildew actually seemed HAPPY to see him! His mind was screaming at him to run, but he just couldn't. Something was really off.

Hiccup released the breath he hadn't known he was holding, and the smoke swirled around the air before evaporating. Hiccup, followed by Toothless who had growled at Mildew when they passed, to his dad.

Hiccup: "What's going on?"

Stoick: "Absolutely nothing."

Mildew: "WHAT! You call having Fungus lost in the forest right before the storm NOTHING!"

Stoick: "Well what can we do?! Whoever we send out there has to be quick to find him before the storm hits!"

Hiccup: "Ummm... How do I fit into this?"

Stoick: "Mildew was saying..."

Mildew: "You could go on that beast of yours to find Fungus!"

Stoick: But if the storm hits and they don't come back in time..."

Hiccup immediately understood where his dad was getting at. If they stayed out to long, they would be caught in the storm and either be buried into the snow and suffocate or freeze to death.

Hiccup: "It's fine dad! We can go. Me and Toothless are the fastest here and we can be there and here in no time!"

Stoick: "I hope your right... We'll meet you in the Great Hall afterwards, okay?

Hiccup: "Of course."

Stoick still looked skeptical about leaving his son and his best friend outside right before the storm. But... he would never get any rest if Mildew complains all through out the storm. He can barely stand his complaining any other day, being locked in with him, no less! He finally nodded and the entire village square was filled with smoke from their breaths as they let them go.

Hiccup ran up to the teens and their dragons behind them.

Fishlegs: "The chances of you and toothless coming back are 64%!"

Snotlout: "That's good! What's wrong with that?"

Fishlegs: "WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 36%!"

Astrid: "Calm down, Hiccup will make it back in time! You will won't you?"

Hiccup: "Don't worry!" We'll be fine!"

Ruffnut: "If your not, can I get Toothless!"

Tuffnut: "WHAT! Hiccup you would never give up Toothless to her! Were basically brothers!"

Hiccup awkwardly removed Tuff's arm from around his shoulder, and as he did so, Toothless growled wrapping himself around the teen's feet. It was plainly obvious from this gesture that Toothless wasn't leaving Hiccup, except for some.

Tuffnut: "SEE! He's begging Hiccup to decide for him to come to me!"

Ruffnut: "YOU! I'd rather be in the storm then be with you!"

Tuffnut: "Then enjoy the storm sis! HELLO TOOTHLESS!"

Toothless growled and Tuff and Ruff immediately paled, (which was hard considering the cold had already caused this effect), and ran towards the Hall. Toothless happy, wagged his tail and flashed gummy smiles causing the rest of them to laugh. But the joy ended as soon as it had begun.

"Come on boy! How do you plan on finding Fungus if your laughing!"

Hiccup sighed and waved goodbye to the teens. He and Toothless ran after Mildew. Unfortunately, both friends had missed Mildew's remark right after.

"Come on boy, how do you plan on going to Alvin if you're here?"

Mildew smiled wickedly but was replaced with scowl as the beast and boy approached. They were going to like this surprise.

It was the best day of Mildew's life.

Very soon he'll be seeing that boy's head on an executing block and the beast's on his wall.

The feeling filled him with a weird glow.

Yes. This was the happiest day of Mildew's life.

And the end to Hiccup's.

Hi! The next chapter will be posted hopefully by Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great Holiday! Sorry but the next chapter will be about Mildew finally capturing Hiccup and after that will be about Mildew giving him up to Alvin! I feel very guilty for making all of wait but thanks for all the help and reviews! I'll try to stop putting it off. ANYWAYS THANKS AND HAPPY SNOGGLETOG!