Mildew's Basement

"Toothless, Plasma Blast!"

The tree root shot out of the ground like a geyser, showering the dragon and boy with snow. They had been tearing the trees out of the forest for 45 minutes now, and all trails of sleep were left behind when a contest had started on uprooting trees. Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, and the twins were against each other, and surprisingly Snotlout was the judge... which gave him power... which added onto his to big ego.

"That's a total of 16 trees for Hiccup, 14 for Astrid, 11 for Fishlegs, and 7 for the twins!"

Snotlout all but screamed in their ears as he "patrolled" around them, counting the progress they had made. The twins immediately began arguing about who-knows-what. The dragons stopped their progress and landed onto the uprooted and snow covered ground. The teens climbed off as they and the dragons helped to push the trees through the ankle high snow, onto a large sheet. As soon as they did, Hookfang and Snotlout flew off, dragging the sheet behind them, taking the trees to the clearing they had found an hour ago.

Fishlegs : "Finally, time to rest!"

Tuffnut : "Yeah rest... the others can continue the dirty work."

Tuffnut laid down, resting his back on the trunk of a tree. Closing his eyes relaxing, while the other teens walked up to him with annoyance obviously planted on their faces... not like he would notice. The dragons, however, just rolled their yes and sat down under a tree.

Astrid : "No way, if you guys are gonna rest, them I'm going to too."

Ruffnut : "Then I can get warmed up, to beat your sorry yak butt in the next round!"

Tuffnut : "You couldn't win if your stuffed yak got its stuffed yak butt here to help."

Ruffnut : "I don't need my stuffed yak... I have your yak brains here!"

Tuffnut : "Who are you calling yak brain!" "I at least I don't scare Terrible Terrors with my yak breath!"

Ruffnut : "I don't have yak breath!" "Your just jealous of losing your stuffed yak in this competition!"

Tuffnut opened his eyes, eying his sister who had her arms crossed against her chest. The other teens were just watching the scene playing out. Tuffnut stood up and looked her sister in the eyes, planning on another famous Thorston bet.

Tuffnut : "I'm not afraid to lose my stuffed yak, cause I bet TWO stuffed yaks that I would break more trees than you!"

Ruffnut : "I bet THREE stuffed yaks and the right to not cleaning Barf and Belch's stable!"

Tuffnut : "Fine!"

Ruffnut and Tuffnut shook hands and began working out the rules to the bet. The others just sat down under the same tree Tuffnut had leaned against. Immediately, their dragons came to sit with them , and cuddled, keeping the heat in.

Fishlegs: "Uhhhh... Hiccup, you do know that..."

Hiccup: "Ya, I know. Ruff and Tuff have the same dragon."

Astrid: "So..., aren't you gonna tell them that?"

Hiccup : "I would, but... if this is what it takes for them to pull out more trees, I'm all in for this competition."

Astrid and Fishlegs smiled at their friend cleverness and they leaned against their dragons even more. They began talking about training after the storm was over, while the twins had started another argument. Overall, no one noticed the old man watching them through a snow covered bush. He smiled, his crooked teeth showing the decayed form of them, as he backed away, heading towards his hut.

Mildew had overheard their plan of going to the forest the following morning at dawn. He smiled even brighter when he realized they were headed towards the forest near his home! He snuck out of the Great Hall, and wobbled home with his staff.

He opened the door, which let a gust of cold air into his home, which unsettled his sheep, Fungus. His home was a normal Berkian home, except for the fact that it was nowhere near the village, but he liked that. The door lead to the living room, which contained a desk, table, chairs, a dragons skin rug, and a fireplace. To the left was a door that leads to a closet, big enough for a Gronkle to fit in. Past the closet was a hole in the wall containing his bedroom. Every square foot was decorated by dragon's head, talons, wings, and tails.

The one thing that made it different than normal Berkian homes, was that he had a basement. Because he was a cabbage farmer, he had a basement built, by himself, when he wanted to be alone, not that anyone visited him, which he was grateful for. If anything, no one on Berk even knew about it! But, now he had a different use in mind.

He let his staff lean against the wall, grabbed a nearby chair, and pushed it in front of his door. No one was entering, he had... "planning" to do. He walked to the closet, which secretly in the very dark corner had a trapdoor, leading to his basement. He dropped down into the hidden world. His basement was big enough for about two nadders. It was basically empty, except for a few cages, a table, metal chains, and even metal rods. But, that was not why he had come down here for, no.

He walked over to the other side of the room, and found a old desk. He pulled a key out of his pocket, inserting it into the keyhole, and spun it. The lid popped up with a loud click, that seemed to bounce of the walls. He winced. He reached in and grabbed a parchment, ink, and the vile that contained the liquid.

He started writing his plan, by the time he was done, it was already past noon. He folded the parchment, and put it aside. He grabbed the vile and smiled wickedly. At around midnight, where the village was asleep, he walked through the very forest he had walked through earlier and stepped onto the beach. On the beach was an enemy ship, but Mildew didn't panic. He stepped forward, and with the parchment in hand, he held it out. It was snatched from his hand by a man who blended in with the shadows.

"Well what's this? .... Ahhhh!" "Perfect!"

Alvin slapped his hand on Mildew's back and they hurriedly explained their motives. They shook hands. Alvin backed away onto his ship, and hid in a crevice between the rocks. Mildew went back home, smiling.

He hated that boy.

NO

He loathed him.

And now was Hiccup's turn to go.

NO more annoying villagers.

NO more annoying teens.

NO more dragons.

NO more Hiccup.

Hope you like this chapter! I plan on doing reviews in the next chapter!

The end was really rushed and I am very sorry!

And just so you know, THIS IS NOT A DEATH FIC!!!!! HICCUP WILL NOT DIE!!!! NOR WILL ANY DRAGONS. THERE WILL BE NO DEATH... except maybe Mildew's.... or not... IDK! BUT NO CHARACTERS YOU AND I LIKE WILL DIE!

PLEASE READ & REVIEW!!