Chapter 8

(Warning: contains sexual content. Don't read if you're uncomfortable)

 3 weeks later

"My legs feel so much better," I said to Kara and her friends who were surrounding me.

"We missed you so much," Kara said clinging on to my arm

I laughed,"Where's Jungkook?"

"He hasn't been to school for 2 weeks now," One of her friends explained.

That's strange. I panicked a little after hearing her say that. I got up and decided to leave school. As I approached the gate, Chailee called after me.

"Wait!" she shouted

I stopped at the gate, impatiently waiting for her to catch up.

"He's not at home," she breathlessly said.

I shot her a confused expression, "huh?"

"Whenever he's angry or sad, he'll always visit this place that we found when we were kids," she explained to me

"Oh, where is that place?"

"Do you even know where he lives?" she asked and I shook my head meaning no.

"Idiot!" She playfully said, smiling at me. "Come on, I'll show you where"

Grabbing my hand, she pulled me out of school to a place I obviously didn't know.

.................................

Chailee and I walked for about twenty minutes until we arrived in the middle of nowhere.

"Um, are you sure we're at the right place?"

"Yes," she smiled. "Just follow that path and you'll find him."

I bid her goodbye with a wave of my hand, but she hugged me which caught me off guard. I blushed out of embarrassment and followed the path which would lead me to my lover.

After minutes of walking, I found him slouching on a rock, fiddling with his fingers. 

"Hey!"

"Holy shit man!" he said, clutching his chest. "You almost gave me a heart attack"

I chuckled, "I'm sorry"

"What are you doing here anyway and how did you even find me? Nobody knows this place except me and...and Chailee" he said sadly, head hanging down.

I went over to him and shyly lifted his face, "you'll get over her," I said trying to cheer him up "there are other girls out there, don't you see the way they drool at you?"

I was guilty of that, except I'm not a girl.

"Yeah," he sighed. "But I don't want them, I want her"

I got slightly angry at that and clenched my fists. "How about I change your mind?"

"What?"

Slowly, I leaned my head to the side, going closer to his face. Much to my surprise, he leaned closer as well, making our lips touch. My heartbeat sped up at the contact, but felt like it was going to explode when he started moving his lips. The way he did it showed how dominant he was. Heck, I have no problem becoming his slutty, submissive boyfriend.

He finally pulled away and looked at the ground, "What just happened?"

Without giving it much thought, I blurted out, "I like you"

He didn't respond.

I looked at him for a while, but he was expressionless. Feeling rejected, I began to walk away.