Chapter 16

"Hey" I said to Jungkook was entering the school the same time I was "How was Saturday?"

"Great" he responded "how's your balls?"

My eyes widened "Not so loud and how was Saturday great without me?"

He chuckled "Well, I cleaned the damages you caused at the school and I paid off your debts"

"You what?" I said not believing it

"I did your job" he said smiling "it's not that much of a deal"

"Are you kidding?" I yelled "Not much of a big deal? That's a great deal"

I hugged him and realized what I was doing, so I quickly let go.

"Sorry" I muttered

"Let's just go" he said and we went to our class.

School was really long and boring today. I hated it.

"Finally" I said letting out a sigh "school's over"

Chailee rushed over to me and smiled "are you feeling okay?"

I nodded "I'm just fine"

"Hey" she said and stopped walking "If you see Jungkook, tell him I went into the bathroom"

"Why?" I asked

"Just do it, my mom's here. Bye" she said rushing out of the school

I shrugged and started walking. I didn't realize that a person was standing in my way and I bumped into them.

"Sorry" I said and looked up at him.

He smiled. It resembled an horse. It was cute, but horse like.

I inwardly chuckled and began walking away. He stopped me.

"Don't you want to know my name?" he asked

"Why would I-"

"I'm Hoseok" he said and walked away

People are getting weirder these days. I ran my fingers through my hair and went to the front of the school to wait in my mom. Surprisingly, it was my dad.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"What? Can't I pick up my son from school?" he asked

I eyed him curiously "Yeah, why not?"

He laughed and I could tell it was forced. I forced out a smile and started out the window.

"So, how's school?" he asked

"Like you care" I mumbled

"What was that?" he asked

"It's the same" I said loud enough for him to hear

"What do you mean the same? Same good or same bad?" he questioned

"same good" I said annoyed "I'm tired,I'm just going to have a short nap" I closed my eyes and ignored him calling me. I don't wish to talk to him. God knows why he's even picking me up from school. It's strange.

We arrived home and I stretched as I stepped outside the car. That was a really good nap.

"I'm just going to go somewhere" My father said

"Where?"

"Just somewhere" he answered and went back inside the car

I rolled my eyes and went inside the house. I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped myself on the sofa.

My phone was ringing and I looked at the caller ID.

Jungkook

I smiled to myself and picked up the call.

"Hello" I said

"Hi...have you seen Chailee" he asked "Is she with you?"

"No, she's not with me and I haven't seen her. Why?" I asked curiously

"No reason. I'll hang up now" he said and hung up

What's with him? Am I not enough? Maybe he just want to be friends again, right?

"Aish! stop overthinking" I said to myself "maybe he just wants restore his friendship with her"

I sighed and fell asleep on the sofa.

.................................................................................................

"Did you take the bus?" my mother asked as she nudged me from my sleep

I shoo my head meaning no.

"Then who carried you home?"

"Dad" I said sleepily

She nodded "Oh"

"Wait, you didn't know about this?" I asked

"No, I didn't" she responded and headed upstairs

Something is definitely up. Kara jumped into my chest and stared in my face.

"What is it?" I asked

"Appa must really like you" she said in a sad tone

"What do you mean?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"He never picks anyone of us from school, not even if he has the time"

It's true. He used to do that with me before Kara was born, but he stopped when she was born. I don't get it. I sighed and got up. Lazily walking to my room, my phone buzzed.

Kara -from school- had texted me

Wanna go out for some drinks

I texted her back

Sure..I'll be there :)

She sent back a 'great' and I went into the shower and washed my body.

I came out smelling fresh and I felt clean. I picked out black skinny jeans and a white top. For some reason, I like black and white.

I told my mom I was heading out and she let me go, without saying anything. That's really strange.

I texted Kara to let her know I was coming. I didn't even know where we're going.

Where are we meeting up?

She replied

At the park, see you there

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed to the park. The feeling's all too familiar. I arrived there and saw Kara standing with what looked like the whole school.

"What the heck is this?" I said in surprise

"We're going to party"